No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The second half of the first season of Masters of the Universe was fucking amazingly badass. For reals. Hulk-He-Man was fucking GREAT. All of those whiny manbabies are either going to double down (so they dont' feel dumb) or are going to skip this are missing out. Kevin was right, Netflix should have just released all of these at once. Had they done that, I sincerely doubt the cries of "THEY RUINED A CARTOON MADE FOR KIDS!" would have happened.

For a fan of the toys as a kid, Smith really did create a pretty great love letter to those days. And the ending shot was AWESOME. I hope we get a second season.

Spoiler: minor spoilers for a toy cartoon 
    Fisto is the best, loved seeing Blade show up,Evil-Lyn trying to fuck Skeletor was hilariously on point, Orko coming back and fucking shit up was awesome, and THE HORDE...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pen15 comes back with the second half of season 2 on Dec 3rd and then it's over.. : (

So bummed. This is such a great comedy and I'm bummed we're not going to get more after the last few eps.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shit, I don't know if we ever watched S2.

Comment

• Rob's right on the second part of He-Man. And they should have released it all at once.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Rob's right on the second part of He-Man. And they should have released it all at once.
            Again, for a continuation of a shit cartoon for toys from the 80s it had no right to be as good as it is.

Comment

• the Xmas episode in the new season of Big Mouth is fantastic. All of the different styles of animation were great and I fucking love the puppets for the wraparound segments. So good.

Comment

• man, that second half of Pen15 is fucking depressing as hell. Like wow. It's good, don't get me wrong but the sad shit far outweighs the funny which is a bummer since it's over.

That being said, the episode centered around Maya's mom is great and made even better knowing that's her real mom.

Comment

• holy shit, the first two episodes of the new It's Always Sunny were fucking HILARIOUS.

Spoiler: spoilers 
                  "YOU ARE ALL NOT FORREST GUMP!" fucking DEAD. Everyone's story in that first episode were on point. And then Mac's whole "It was a different time" speech in the second episode had me gasping for air. So fucking stupid and great.
                  I am so glad they are back/

Comment

• Finally checked out the Solar Opposites Xmas special. Fucking awesome. Having it all be based around Jingle All The Way was great and to also bring in a Rise of Skywalker was perfect. I still think this show is actually better than Rick and Morty now as it just get lost in it's own bullshit.

Comment

• Addicted to the Bob Barker Price is Right channel on PlutoTV.

Comment

• Be sure to spay and neuter your pets.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Can't wait.

Comment

• if you were thinking of watching COWBOY BEBOP on Netflix, don't bother. This may be the fastest cancellation I've ever seen.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...ix-1235060256/
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It wasnt'' great. Some parts were neat but a bunch just felt super amateurish.

Comment

• I'm down.

Comment

Working...
                                X