No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure I'll check it out years after it's relevant lol.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We tried on S1 of SUCCESSION and lasted 3 episodes. We just could not get into it. I'm told it takes off around episode 5 but we just couldn't make it. We'll probably try again.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I would try again. Those first 3 episodes are quite honestly kind of like "why do I want to listen to rich fucks cry?" but once Logan is back on the scene from his medical scare the show ramps up and turns into what it really is. I wouldn't buy into the dramatic selling much, shit is hilarious. It's a genius comedy, on par with Veep/In The Loop.

Comment

• re: Midnight Mass

We finished episode 3 last night and
            Spoiler: spoilers 
          were we supposed to be all like OH SHIT THE OLD GUY IS THE YOUNG GUY?
          because LOL. the minute that Henry from ET and his wife showed up with that terrible makeup in the first episode it was like
          oh we're gonna see them deage with whatever creepy shit is going to happen in this

Is this going to shit the bed?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Naw, it's pretty good. I was genuinely surprised by what was happening. Not expected.

Comment

• Then we shall continue on.

Comment

• We guessed that twist as well. It did not diminish the experience.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• ah good to know. Cause with his track record with me at least, I wasn't sure if I should continue this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Finally catching up on the last few Chucky episodes and I fucking love this show a whole bunch. Probably the best thing to happen to Child's Play since Bride of Chucky honestly.
                    Holy shit this show is so much fucking fun. Seeing Brad Dourif's daughter as
                    a younger Brad Dourif with his voice overdubbed
                    was fucking hilarious and amazing. And now having
                    Andy and Kyle showing up as Chucky hunters
                    is great. Having a blast with this series.

Comment

• Finished Dopesick. Since it's based on real life it doesn't end with a nice bow but overall this was fucking great. Michael Keaton was AHMAZING in this. Highly recommended now that it's all over and you can binge it.

Comment

• did you finish MIDNIGHT MASS yet?

Comment

• nope. Shit is so boring I can only do an episode a day if I'm lucky. Ep 4 was a fucking SLOG until the end. Like shit man, get some fucking therapy Mike Flanagan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            three episodes into Invasion. I still don't know if I Iike it or not. I feel like if I stick with it I'll be surprised but it's the slowest of burns. SLOWEST OF BURNS.
                            Ok, so I'm still sticking with this and ep 4 finally brought some shit to the table. Fully on board again. Still have ZERO idea where this is going to go but I'll be there for the ride.

Comment

• A friend told me I needed to check out The Great on Hulu. I’ve watched three episodes and I really couldn’t care less. A) I’ve never really given a rat’s ass about the Russian aristocracy and B) it’s like they’re just seeing how many times they can say fuck in each episode. I’m ok with letting this one go. Picked up the Stanley Tucci travel show on HBO and I’m much more impressed and interested by this than I was The Great.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Lesley loves The Great. She's pumped for the new season.

Comment

Working...
                                X