No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've read that and to me it still leaves room for doubt of it being totally happy. That red motif is still very present in the last shot. I don't hate the ending either way but I do prefer the "bad/unhappy" ending TBH
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That ending worked for me. Whatever, I guess I'm wrong again.

We're 6/9 into BLY MANOR. It's not great but it has definitely picked up in the last few episodes to become interesting. There's a great shot in episode 5 where the lady of the lake comes up the stairs and just grabs Peter that was a fantastic jump scare, the equal of anything in HILL HOUSE.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Nah. You're not wrong Matt. It just didn't work for me.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          That ending worked for me. Whatever, I guess I'm wrong again.

We're 6/9 into BLY MANOR. It's not great but it has definitely picked up in the last few episodes to become interesting. There's a great shot in episode 5 where the lady of the lake comes up the stairs and just grabs Peter that was a fantastic jump scare, the equal of anything in HILL HOUSE.
          I haaaaaaated Bly Manor until the last few episodes. It definitely gets better as it goes on, but ultimately fell well below Hill House and Midnight Mass.

Comment

• One ep left of Dopesick and shit is getting fucking real. Goddamn is Keaton fucking amazing in this.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Can't waittttttt

"I was on the sex island but only there for the snorkeling."

Comment

• Finally catching up on the last few Chucky episodes and I fucking love this show a whole bunch. Probably the best thing to happen to Child's Play since Bride of Chucky honestly.

Comment

• finished HAUNTING OF BLY MANOR. It ended pretty strongly. The penultimate episode where you find out the origin of the lady of the lake was a really well done standalone episode, but there was a lot of good stuff to be mined from the back half. This could have been edited down to 7 episodes (from 9) fairly easily, condensing a lot of the first four episodes down to the essentials.

THE SHINING tonight with DR. SLEEP coming soon.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Make sure it's the Dr. Sleep directors cut!

Comment

• yes, don't fuck that up. DC onlyyyy

Comment

• three episodes into Invasion. I still don't know if I Iike it or not. I feel like if I stick with it I'll be surprised but it's the slowest of burns. SLOWEST OF BURNS.

Comment

• yep, I have the DC for DR. SLEEP ready to go.

Our viewing of THE SHINING last night was awesome. It'd been a lot of years and the damned thing played great. Really pumped for DR. SLEEP

Comment

• Am I the only one watching Succession here? It's the best thing on HBO since...fuck maybe since The Sopranos ended. What a fucking show.

Comment

• I don't think I can care about rich people problems right now to be honest.

Comment

• The first couple episodes start off kind of representing it that way, but it turns into a bunch of assholes eating each other live with no heroes. It's great.

Comment

Working...
                                X