No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would watch it on TNT every day back in the day. There’s a lot I had forgotten about, including how ridiculous Clooney’s character was.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
      Season finale of Only Murders left me kind of….meh. I dunno, maybe I’m alone. I just don’t feel like it was their strongest episode. That said, I’m on board for a second season.
      We finished this last night. I really liked it over all.
        Spoiler: END SPOILERS 
      I was bummed that it was Amy Ryan because I fucking LOVE her and wanted her and Steve to end up together
      but the way it went down worked for me. Also that last scene was pretty good setup for season 2.

2nd Episode of CHUCKY was on point. Really digging Brad Dourif in this so far. Chucky is fucking hilarious again. Also, I am going to hate it when they make me like Lexy because right now I want her murdered slowly and painfully.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Totally agree with your spoiler point, Rob. Maybe that’s part of what made me kind of lukewarm on this ep?
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• the new ep of Curb was a bit rough. Didn't seem like they could find a proper lane BUT the actress playing Maria Sofia was fucking hilarious.

Holy hell Laura Kightlinger looks like Michael Jackson now.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The finale of What we Do was fucking fantastic. I cannot wait to see
              Spoiler: spoilers 
            Toddler Colin Robinson
            running around. I loved how they opened up the world so much this season. The new creatures were a bunch of fun.

Comment

• DUDE THAT REVEAL. I can't wait for next season.

Comment

• His whole "I have a tummy ache. Can you get me some warm ginger ale?"

hahahah. fucking gold.

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of Dopesick on Hulu. Fucking dig the shit out of it. Can't wait to power through this series. Keaton is the man. I wish he was my doctor.

Comment

• Watched 3 more eps of Dopesick. This shit is fucking great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Watched 3 more eps of Dopesick. This shit is fucking great.
                      All caught up at the moment and goddamn I love Michael Keaton so much in this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Keaton is the man. I wish he was my doctor.
                        I would like to retract this statement.

Comment

• holy shit, can't wait. 2nd season hits in a few months. "THEY'RE MUSCLE MEN DADDY!"

Comment

• In the past week, we've binged THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE and MIDNIGHT MASS. Hot damn, what a great week of television.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              In the past week, we've binged THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE and MIDNIGHT MASS. Hot damn, what a great week of television.
                              The last 2 episodes of Hill house were so terrible I’ll skip Flanagan shit from then on.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Michael Keaton is fucking amazing. Makes me wonder what great performances we missed when he kind of dropped out of the public eye years back. Dudes so good in everything.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X