No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season finale of Only Murders left me kind of….meh. I dunno, maybe I’m alone. I just don’t feel like it was their strongest episode. That said, I’m on board for a second season.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• hopefully finishing that up this week. With our 31 movies of Halloween movie-a-thon it's left us little time to watch anything else/
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
        Season 2 of Another Life. I want so bad to love this show but the only thing holding it together is Sackhoff. The writing is mediocre at best, the acting is spotty, the story arc is maddening at times. But I will continue because I need something new to watch.
        I am a sucker for shitty science fiction, but holy shit is this thing so fucking BAD.

Plot holes more gaping than Jenna Jameson, acting is garbage. This is even worse than season 1.

And somehow Netflix gave it a second season while so much better shows got cancelled.

I mean, this shit makes Andromeda look like The Expanse.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Ingrid, having finished it, I can say that this is the worst scifi series I’ve ever seen. By far.

Comment

• I finished it last night. It’s terrible. My only hope from the way they ended it is they’re done. How the hell it was picked up for a second season, I’ll never know.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• holy shit, the Vampire Wellness Center on last week's What we Do was amazing. Nandor looked great in his aerobic outfit.

Also, Lazlo's incredulous exclamation of "Who the fuck is that?!" when looking at the holding cell was hilarious.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• His new haircut was amazing.

Comment

• It really was.

Comment

• Started Alias Grace last night. Made it to episode 4, but I’m fairly certain I dozed off a few times during that one, so I’ll have to retry it tonight. Not bad. I wanna punch Anna Paquin in the tit, which just means she’s doing her job.

Comment

I finished it last night. It’s terrible. My only hope from the way they ended it is they’re done. How the hell it was picked up for a second season, I’ll never know.
                      I didn't hate it, but I also used it as background noise to try and sleep.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

I didn't hate it, but I also used it as background noise to try and sleep.
                        Even as background noise, fuck that show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          AHS Death Valley is so much fucking fun you guys. This last episode's ending was SO SCHLOCKY. ALSO Mami Eisenhower and Val was fucking HILARIOUS. "It's just like when you caught me in the bathtub with my personal massager..."
                          And even though this season is only 4 episodes, they still found a way to have it land with a wet fart.

WHY DO I KEEP GIVING RYAN MURPHY CHANCES?

All they needed to do with this one was have the last scene easily tie into the first half of the season via Finn Whitrock's character. I honestly had no idea it was the finale until this morning when I saw an article complaining about it.

It was still fun and silly but goddammit it needed at least ONE more episode. The stuff with Kubrick was funny.

Comment

• Last week's ep of What we Do was great but
                              Spoiler: spoilers 
                            I AM SAD THAT COLIN IS DEAD
                            . Donal Logue showing up was fantastic.

Comment

• Rewatching ER on Hulu. Dr. Ross is a fucking stalker and watching his behavior with Hathaway is cringeworthy.

Comment

Rewatching ER on Hulu. Dr. Ross is a fucking stalker and watching his behavior with Hathaway is cringeworthy.
                                I only remember the guy getting his arm cut off. That and Kellie Martin getting shot.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X