No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, that episode was the season's highlight so far. I hope we get more of the Baron because he absolutely stole the show.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It was so goddamn funny. And I truly love the design of the Sire.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

So unfortunately (and it was completely par for the course) the last episode of the first half of the new AHS season pretty much ruined everything before it. It all landed with a wet fart.
        HOLLYWOOD CREATIVES ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE. Eat a dick.

NOW...that being said, goddammit, the first episode of the second half of the season (completely new story) is fucking DOPE. Set in the 50s, Neal McDonough as Ike Eisenhower and Lily Rabe as
          Spoiler: spoilers 
        Amelia Earhart
        was AWESOME. As was that shot of the house wife in the hallway. Goddamn. Then it ends in the present with
          Spoiler: spoilers 
        Cindy Crawford's kid and her dumb friends all pregnant
        was like, "alright, I'm in. PLEEEASSE don't shit the bed...".

We needed a good alien story since they were wasted in season 2. Digging it.
        Oh god the second episode was even better and more ridiculous. This is scratching every itch for me right now. It's so goddamn schlocky and not in the normal AHS way but in like a whole new way. The reveal of the lady behind the mask was some Rick and Morty shit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• AHS Death Valley is so much fucking fun you guys. This last episode's ending was SO SCHLOCKY. ALSO Mami Eisenhower and Val was fucking HILARIOUS. "It's just like when you caught me in the bathtub with my personal massager..."

Also, CHUCKY is pretty fun so far. You can watch the first ep here for free. Totally worth it.

Comment

• Sarah decided to hop on the Succession bandwagon so we are mainlining it so she can jump in tomorrow night.

Comment

• We just finished watching THE CHESTNUT MAN on Netflix. 6 episode Danish noir series. Really good. Well paced, well acted. I didn't feel like it was padded out at all either...there's 6 episodes of plot here...normally this sort of thing would get padded out to 10 episodes but it's instead kept to 6, which was refreshing.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Squid Game was relaxing and fun. Since South Korea has a big personal debt problem, I see the impact it had.

Although the idea that kids under 15 watching this is terrifying.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• SeaQuest DSV is still kinda dope. Brandis is a pimp. I want a talking dolphin dammit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    We just finished watching THE CHESTNUT MAN on Netflix. 6 episode Danish noir series. Really good. Well paced, well acted. I didn't feel like it was padded out at all either...there's 6 episodes of plot here...normally this sort of thing would get padded out to 10 episodes but it's instead kept to 6, which was refreshing.
                    There are more casual headshots in this than in the Raid. All to tell a rather shallow and flat allegory about capitalism. It is very Asian.
                    And this is really the most successful Netflix series so far? Tha is scary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post

There are more casual headshots in this than in the Raid. All to tell a rather shallow and flat allegory about capitalism. It is very Asian.
                      And this is really the most successful Netflix series so far? Tha is scary.
                      I think you quoted the wrong post. I assume you're talking about SQUID GAME, not THE CHESTNUT MAN.

Comment

• Oh. Yeah. From what I have gleamed, Chestnut Man is pretty much the polar opposite. Scandinavia surely is not Asia. In Cinema and beyond.

But I do actually have Chestnut Man on my queue. After all scandinavian moody and nihilistic crime stuff is a big thing in Europe,

Comment

• Season 2 of Another Life. I want so bad to love this show but the only thing holding it together is Sackhoff. The writing is mediocre at best, the acting is spotty, the story arc is maddening at times. But I will continue because I need something new to watch.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• So guess I'm no longer watching Y: The Last Man. Man, they cancel all the good shit.

Comment

• They said they're finding another home.

Comment

• Fingers crossed but until then I'm not even going to finish the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X