No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been rewatching those since the beginning of the pandemic. It's like a warm blanket.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Into S3 of THE WEST WING now. Holy shit is it weird to watch this and see how much crazy shit they predicted correctly.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I've been rewatching those since the beginning of the pandemic. It's like a warm blanket.
        Same.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Blew through Clickbait in one night. It’s only eight episodes and they’re about 45 minutes, so it wasn’t too hard. Definitely worth a look if you haven’t watched it yet.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Pretty sure we'll check that out at some point.

Still going through Midnight Mass. I fully expect this to shit the bed for me but so far it's okay. A bit slow. Plays like a version of AHS but one that thinks it's better than it really is.

Only Murders in the Building continues to be really good. I really fucking like Martin Short and Steve Martin in this. Nathan Lane is doing a good job as well. The "silent" episode was pretty great.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Trying to clear out my unwatched stuff on Netflix, so I dug into Agents of SHIELD. I watched three episodes and couldn’t care less. Deleted it from my queue. If someone can give me a glowing review that’ll change my mind, I might go back to it, otherwise *fart sound*.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Fuck that show. it sucks and if anyone says different their tastes are suspect as hell.

Even Ghost Rider showing up couldn't save that. But hey! WE BROUGHT BACK ROBOT COULSON OR SOME SHIT.

Comment

really enjoying this season of AHS still. This week's episode was great. I love Lily Rabe and Sarah Paulson had some fantastic scenes this week.
                  So unfortunately (and it was completely par for the course) the last episode of the first half of the new AHS season pretty much ruined everything before it. It all landed with a wet fart.
                  HOLLYWOOD CREATIVES ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE. Eat a dick.

NOW...that being said, goddammit, the first episode of the second half of the season (completely new story) is fucking DOPE. Set in the 50s, Neal McDonough as Ike Eisenhower and Lily Rabe as
                    Spoiler: spoilers 
                  Amelia Earhart
                  was AWESOME. As was that shot of the house wife in the hallway. Goddamn. Then it ends in the present with
                    Spoiler: spoilers 
                  Cindy Crawford's kid and her dumb friends all pregnant
                  was like, "alright, I'm in. PLEEEASSE don't shit the bed...".

We needed a good alien story since they were wasted in season 2. Digging it.

Comment

Only Murders in the Building continues to be really good. I really fucking like Martin Short and Steve Martin in this. Nathan Lane is doing a good job as well. The "silent" episode was pretty great.
                    Just finished the fifth episode and I’m enjoying it. I’m not a fan of cringe/awkward humor, so some of it still not my jam, but otherwise I’m a fan.

Spoiler: Not sure if this counts as a spoiler 
                    I’m calling the superintendent as the killer. Of course I’m a couple of episodes behind, so he may have been eliminated, but as of now, that’s my guess.

Comment

• Can't wait.

Comment

• Only Murders. Woah. Was NOT expecting the silent episode to end like that. Fuck. So good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                          Only Murders. Woah. Was NOT expecting the silent episode to end like that. Fuck. So good.
                          So gooooood.

Comment

• Is ONLY MURDERS done yet? We're waiting for that to complete so we can binge it.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• No, I think it has two or three more episodes?

ETA: episode 8 just dropped today and there’s 11 episodes.

Comment

• Holy shit was last week's ep of What We Do fucking amazing. THE GODDAMN
                                  Spoiler: mild spoilers 
                                BARON riding that fucking dog, and then the mini car, and then being on a mannequin stand at the end?
                                was fucking amazing. As was the design and everything about the Sire. This show continues to up its game.

Comment

Working...
                                X