No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started up on X-Files. About 6 or 7 episodes in I think. The show is amazing for all the guest stars that pop up, so many "oh shit!" moments. Donal Logue as the brash ass kissing ladder climbing agent might be my favorite so far. The episode about the "thinking computer" was awful, so awful but hilarious. There's 202 episodes, no idea when I will get through them all but we are going to slowly work our way through. I watched it off and on as a kid, but only when staying with my grandparents. My dad hated the show, and he controlled the TV growing up so I would see maybe 4 episodes a season.

Comment

• Season 3 and 4 are the best seasons.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I used to watch X-Files sporadically at best, even with my crush on Gillian Anderson. Never quite knew why I couldn't become regular viewer of the show, though it seems to be right up my alley.

Comment

• WHOOPS! Wrong thread!
          Last edited by Timothy225; 06-18-2012, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• So xfiles flat out remade The Thing. Ok.

Comment

• Heck yeah they did.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The guy that was convinced Mulder was infected is one of the all time great 80/90s creeps.

Comment

• Sabrina Soto and Genevieve Gorder are judging on Design Star right now. Is it wrong that I want them to throw their papers aside and start going to town on each other on the judge's table?

Comment

• Lesbian fantasy is one thing, alliterative lesbian fantasy is on another level entirely.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Comedy Bang Bang.

I was leery as to whether the transition from podcast to television would work for the less visual-dependent aspects (like when Andy Daly or Paul Tompkins do characters or what have you), but it plays pretty well and with the skits peppered throughout the amazingly and intentionally dumb interviews.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not sure it will hold up but Eccleston Dr. Who is pretty damn good. Lot funnier than I expected.

Comment

• So, Game of Thrones is pretty cool. I am annoyed HBO puts only two episodes on a disc. Best opening credits to an HBO show ever? I think they finally topped Carnivale.

Comment

• Pay attention, the credits tell a story and change every episode ever so slightly.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              I think they finally topped Carnivale.
                              That's a good one.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ooh, that's good to know, Billy. Thanks for the heads up. I never paid attention to GoT news but did hear a major player dies by the end of the first season. I'm guessing I know who it is and I'm guessing he's not going to make it to the capitol city just like he didn't make it to Helm's Deep.

Comment

Working...
                                X