No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• checked out an episode of that Wellington Paranormal show (spin off from What we Do in the Shadows) on HBO. Not bad but a little shaky. Hopefully it gets a bit better.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Uhhhh I guess I need to go add that shit to my list right now.

Comment

• Currently hooked on Bar Rescue on Paramount +.

I just burned through Kitchen Nightmares/Hotel Hell eps the last few weeks again and needed something to fill that itch. This works. These types of reality shows are my junk food.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Burned through Wet Hot American Summer: 10 Years Later last night. Had no idea there was a series prior to this so now we have to watch that.

The explanation for Adam Scott being Bradley Cooper was amazing. So many quick jokes and amazing scenes. Loved it. Chris Pine was fucking ridiculous.

Comment

• Still rewatching Lost, and now I’ve got sister #2 and her husband hooked on it. They’re halfway through season 4, im still in 3. As I told her, I’m steeling myself for Charlie.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Poor Charlie.

Comment

• About 9 episodes into The Shield. Sarah is loving it, which I didn't think she would. It's prompted some pretty good discussion between us of how the show is SUCH a product of 20 fucking years ago (HOLYSHIT) and the way it frames issues, or even treats certain TV tropes by writing or camera movements. I forgot how Vic really does have a moral core even if it's totally fucking distorted and fucked. Shane is SUCH a fucking idiot. My memories of Shane were of him when he met the wife, had the kid, etc which is a whole other character by that point. Lem is immediately fucking Lem. Hot headed and sweet and let's his heart and emotions get him into trouble.

Something I noticed last night...you can go multiple episodes just totally missing STRIKE cast members. There will be one off comments about Shane taking a week off in Vegas, or Lem and Ronnie off running down other cases. I am guessing it was a budget issue? But you never go without CCH Pounder or Julian. So I do wonder the real reasoning for it.

We just got to the episode where Dutch actually solves his serial killer case, and I didn't remember that shit AT ALL. In my memory he was always chasing a made up serial killer in his head, not locking one up halfway into the first season.

Also...YOUNG FRANK GRILLO!

Can't wait to get to Whitaker and Close. Maybe my favorite Whitaker role?

Comment

• Whitaker is such a piece of shit. His shit with Vic's wife was jacked.

Comment

• He's a WAY bigger piece of shit than Vic could dream of. Vic is pretty honest about who he is. Whitaker is a fucking trash piece of shit with no fucking boundaries.

Comment

• Yep. That whole scene with Vic and his wife was also fucked.

Man I love that show.

Comment

• Love The Shield, so much good work from a bunch of actors I like a lot. Plus I'm a sucker for a good cop show. Even if the cops are not "good"
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Watched a marathon of Dark Side of the Ring yesterday - WWF trifecta of Brian Pillman, Chris Benoit, Owen Hart, with Bruiser Brody's murder as a wrap-up. Poignant since I went to a collectibles show briefly yesterday and it had Barry Windham and Mike Rotundo in attendance.

Comment

• Caved and bought tickets for next weeks AEW Dynamite in Houston. The fact that it's the show before the Rampage that Punk MIGHT debut at was to much to pass up. Billiam will understand all of those words, some of you may be like WTF is all of that?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Man, good for you. Sarah just doesn't feel comfortable enough going into a crowd that big so we are passing but it's breaking her heart.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X