What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    My last Shield rewatch (like half a year ago) was great. It had been just long enough for me to forget a bunch of shit so a bunch of reveals worked. Just gotta make it past that rough first season.
    I remember some very high level details, and a couple of fucked up moments (the container and broken stick is still amazing), but that's about it. Once I convinced Sarah that Goggins is like THE axis the whole show eventually revolves around she was sold.

Comment

• He's so goddamn great in it.

Also LEM.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have said absolutely nothing about Lem to her. She can experience the pain herself. Goggins is the selling point to the pain train.

Comment

• Loki Season Finale

Spoiler: Spoilers 

Glad they got Majors to play Immortus/He Who Remains
          They are going to be leaning so heavily on Hickman's Fantastic Four and Avengers runs moving forward that they should keep that shit in stock.
          Same for the 70s Thor books that explain the whole He Who Remains stuff.

So glad they pivoted away from Old Old Loki to Immortus, as it plays better and gives us a chance to see that Majors understand what makes Kang tick.

Seriously, though...it's weird. The best Rick and Morty writer is now the Marvel go-to guy after he creates a riff/rip-off for Rick and Morty with the Council of Ricks. So, now he's going to be bringing the Council of Kangs and Council of Reeds into the MCU.

A rip of an original that will now play for kids as the rip.

Glad they kept the Tim Burton Planet of the Apes style ending and they didn't spoil what What If is setting up.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Can't wait.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• REALLY can't wait.

Comment

• Checked out that Resident Evil Inifinite Darkness show on Netflix. It's like 4 episodes and isn't very good. I wish Capcom would realize what makes RE interesting and it's not fucking setting it in fake countries and ripping off Black Hawk Down.

Animation was nice looking though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Checked out that Resident Evil Inifinite Darkness show on Netflix. It's like 4 episodes and isn't very good. I wish Capcom would realize what makes RE interesting and it's not fucking setting it in fake countries and ripping off Black Hawk Down.

Animation was nice looking though.
                  But how else are they going to have Eurotrash acting, big mama titty vampires and killer mold?
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That's just it. This was Black Hawk Down with zombies. Not a somewhat interesting gothic horror story or even a eurotrash big titty vampire story.

This shit isn't rocket science.

Give me some money and I'd write a goddamn RE script that would be interesting and much more truer to the original stories.

Seeing as I hate Part 4, only liked Part 5 in regards to Wesker, and hated 6, Capcom seems to be stuck with their movies/shows only being held DURING THAT TIME.

At least part 7/8 tried to reset shit a bit even if it got ridiculous near the end of part 8.

I wish someone would just fucking film Romero's original RE script. He got everything perfect for what it is.

Comment

• that's kind of why I'm intrigued by the new RE movie coming out (based on 1 and 2) and that Lance Riddick as Wesker show as well.

The action shit has always been fucking silly AND is always the same. COUNTDOWN TIMER, RUNNING, GIANT EYEBALL MONSTER, ROCKET LAUNCHER.

That was basically the fucking ending to the Infinite Darkness show. Ceej and I were dying at how bad it was.

Comment

• Checked out the first 2 episodes of the American Horror Story spinoff. I dug it. Seeing Cindy Crawford's kid VS. Michael Jackson's kid was odd. Cindy's kid looks JUST LIKE her mom and cannot act her way out of a paper bag. Jackson's kid has some crazy fucking eyes but was actually decent as the mean girl.

Lots of little nods to the previous seasons which was nice.

Comment

• The drive-in theater episode of American Horror Stories was pretty fun. I really like this format. IT's like Don't Be Afraid of the Dark for adults. Nice self contained fun little horror stories.

Dug the little Exorcist line about who edited the 2 frames of Pazuzu in it and how that tied in to the episode.

Plus, mutilated penis.

Comment

• Finished the final episode of Downton Abbey. I’m scratching my head as to why they felt they needed to make a movie? Everything was pretty well tied up with a bow.
                            Oh well. On to Manifest.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Dig it. Has to be better than the lame Mark Hamill reboot.

Comment

• Finished Justified again. Last scene still brings a tear to my eye. I think we are going to start The Shield soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X