No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, god, I hope we get a final season!
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I've watched this series like 2-3 times since it came out and I just NOW noticed that Bortus's husband is played by fucking Cuddy from The Wire.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We're DEFINITELY getting a 3rd season of Orville. I wouldn't expect much more than that though.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• That's fine if they made it with it being the final season in mind. In a just world this shit would have 5-6 seasons easily.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm pretty sure a series finale will occur as Seth was the one that wanted to end it.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yeah, I’m fine with it just being 3 seasons, as long as there’s some sort of closure. I hate it when shit gets cancelled after two seasons and everything is just left hanging.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I need to start The Orville.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Lovecraft Country canceled, and I am not really broken hearted. I think I love the idea of a big HBO horror show, but Lovecraft Country wasn't it. We didn't even finish the last two episodes. I think the issues are with the source material though, which apparently is super crazy and disjointed. Hope HBO picks up something else horror.

Comment

• It was a rough series to follow, but I did enjoy Lovecraft Country a lot. It had a few too many subplots to follow and the time jumps could get confusing, but the horror elements really shined. And the creatures! Topsy and Bopsy, Ji-Ah, and, of course, the Shoggoth pretty much stole every scene they were in. Topsy and Bopsy especially made for some serious nightmare fuel.

Comment

• Everyone complaining that Lovecraft was cancelled because people don't like black people but as much as I wanted to be into this show it just was all over the place and I got bored half way through. Plus the leads are super busy at the moment.

Comment

• I liked Lovecraft Country but I could see how other's would have issues with it. Also Troy told me the main writer/creator didn't even have the season close to written/planned out which made it impossible for leads to commit. HBO ain't bout that bullshit so it makes sense.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finished I Think You Should Leave S2. Great. So good. I don't think it has quite as many iconic sketches as S1, but still some bangers. Dan Flashes is incredible. The muscle boy competition was outstanding. The body double to take embarrassing shits? Excellent.

Comment

• Getting close to the end of Justified and I don't want it to end. Sarah and I decided we are doing a shield watch after this. She's never seen it, and I only watched it through once when the full DVD set came out like 13 years ago.

Comment

• My last Shield rewatch (like half a year ago) was great. It had been just long enough for me to forget a bunch of shit so a bunch of reveals worked. Just gotta make it past that rough first season.

Comment

• I've spent the last 2 weeks watching every episode of Kitchen Nightmares (UK/US) and Hotel Hell as background noise and I'm starting to pick up Ramsey mannerisms.

Comment

Working...
                                X