What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heck yeah! Also Y: The Last Man!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finished Season 2 of The Punisher again, and goddamn man, this season was fucking ON POINT. Jonny B is amazing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Berenthal and Dave Bautista are both hitting strides where I'll give anything they're in a chance. Granted Dave isn't quite chasing oscar material yet, but dude is dedicated to getting better at the craft.

Also Peacock is donkey balls, I legit only use it to watch WWE PPV's because it's free to me through xfinity and even with that I have watched maybe 2. Terrible fucking service and slow as shit.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Friends reunion. So halfassed. Fat Joey was the best, old man Chandler made me sad, Courtney Cox's face is like watching Brazil, Jen Aniston seems like a cunt, David Schwimmer is still David Schwimmer, and Lisa Kudrow made it out the best. The shit with Lady Gaga felt like an episode of The Muppet Show. I loved this show but this was not needed.

Comment

• Agree to all of this. Perry is not looking good, “emergency dental work” or not. Luda Kudrow’s laugh is just about the best sound on this planet. I fast forwarded through the Gaga shit and the fashion show. Honestly, I hated most of the James Corden shit and would have been much happier with the whole thing being just them in Central Perk, shooting the shit.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• James Corden sucks. Everything with the gang just shooting the shit was nice, everything else was pointless.

Comment

• Finished the Real World Season 1 Reunion. Man, Becky was one of my favorites back in the day (sooo hot) but she went straight Karen since then.

"I DON'T SEE COLOR, I WAS IN A BLACK DANCE CLASS"

Comment

• Wrapping up the Drew Thompson arc in Justified. Jim Beaver is so good in everything he's in.

Comment

• God help me, I just started rewatching Lost.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                      God help me, I just started rewatching Lost.
                      Man those first 3 seasons are great.

Comment

• Watched the first two episodes of Sweet Tooth. Never read the comics but we're digging this so far. That bear trap scene was legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Truth.

I was watching when Nathan came to bed and he got really close to me and said, “spoiler: they’re all dead and in hell...”. Turd

Comment

• hahaha. Oh Old Man Nate.

Comment

Finished the Real World Season 1 Reunion. Man, Becky was one of my favorites back in the day (sooo hot) but she went straight Karen since then.

"I DON'T SEE COLOR, I WAS IN A BLACK DANCE CLASS"
                              Dude, she was a karen back then too, you were just blinded by youth and her looks.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Fuuuuuuck, I’d forgotten how irritating Michael is in season 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X