What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
    "Rizzoli & Isles" off to a wild start with Jane and Maura fighting. No real resolution of the fight between the BFF's yet, but am looking forward to seeing what will happen.

Angie Harmon wants to play She-Hulk. That is all I know of this show.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's a cop/detective/M.E. show. I think it might be a bit "girly" for you gentlemen. Although there are a lot of conversations over a dead body in the M.E.'s area.
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
        It's a cop/detective/M.E. show. I think it might be a bit "girly" for you gentlemen. Although there are a lot of conversations over a dead body in the M.E.'s area.

I'm familiar with the basic synopsis. It's just that most things on TNT don't mean shit to me unless it involves Kyra Sedgewick or the NBA.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Angie Harmon wants to play She-Hulk. That is all I know of this show.
          Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
          It's a cop/detective/M.E. show. I think it might be a bit "girly" for you gentlemen. Although there are a lot of conversations over a dead body in the M.E.'s area.
          It's Bones absent charm and humor imho.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• MasterChef. My guilty pleasure. I really enjoy this show and Lesley and I have fun with it. They're also pulling a lot more bait and switch with the contestants. Not high art, but fun.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
              MasterChef. My guilty pleasure. I really enjoy this show and Lesley and I have fun with it. They're also pulling a lot more bait and switch with the contestants. Not high art, but fun.
              Totes.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• When I see the title for that show, I immediately think "Master Chief is gonna cook grenade cakes today," but then am sorely disappointed every single time.

I am what you might call "wishfully dyslexic."
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh Russ. We kinda think alike.

"Today on Master Chief; how to prepare baked Elites and how to coordinate Australian red wines to go with that tangy sweet and sour sauce you'll cook these motherfuckers in".
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• So we finished Big Love this week. The finale was almost exactly what I thought was going to happen, which makes it even more lame. I'm an uncreative dope. People who get paid to come up with these stories should be more interesting/entertaining than me.

Comment

• But Bill was at the table!

Comment

• Ugh, that was so stupid. But he was all arty and out of focus! Fuck off.

Comment

• Haha I dont even remember what happened. Also watched the last episode of True Blood with Lesley last night as I had nothing better to do and fucking lulz....i thought I was watching Passions.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Got season 4 of breaking bad on blu. One ep in and holy balls. And I think I realized what nerdious' avatar was. Pecker head.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• haha, I remember that debacle. That season is sooooo goood.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                So we finished Big Love this week. The finale was almost exactly what I thought was going to happen, which makes it even more lame. I'm an uncreative dope. People who get paid to come up with these stories should be more interesting/entertaining than me.
                                Saw only parts of the show, but saw the finale. Man, my wife was pissed at the series for turning to shit.

Continuum is still the goods. Rachel Nichols sure is eye candy.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X