What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahah. That shit was horrifying.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Imagine instant claustrophobia
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• CHAD. A nice cousin to PEN15. Nasim is fucking hilarious and cringy as Chad. The episode with the sword was so uncomfortable. I fully expect this to be cancelled but I really like it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Commercial's looked 98% cringe 2% funny.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I made sure to DVR SNL this week because this Elon Musk character has all of these knuckleheads all fired up.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That dude is a tool. I look forward to really awkward sketches.

Comment

• Really digging that new Mighty Ducks show. hittin' me in the nostalgia balls.
                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                seeing the old Ducks show up (well some of them) was nice. Just gimme Charlie next season.

Comment

• Elon Musk is an embarrassing tool. I don't give a fuck if he has Asperger's or not. Fuck that guy and fuck him thinking reading a few jokes off a cue card makes his past transgressions any better. That was cringe shit last night. I'm also pretty sure he gave the white supremist ok signal pretty flagrantly on Weekend Update.

Comment

• Fuck that imperialist piece of shit.

https://twitter.com/crulge/status/13...072005/photo/1

Comment

• What a fucking chode
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of Jupiter's Legacy on Netflix. A bit cheesy but I do enjoy Josh Duhmal when he shows up in things. The ending got me interested in at least 2 more episodes.

Comment

• That new Michael Che sketch show on Hbo Max is pretty funny. Loved seeing Chris Distefano show up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Checked out the first episode of Jupiter's Legacy on Netflix. A bit cheesy but I do enjoy Josh Duhmal when he shows up in things. The ending got me interested in at least 2 more episodes.
                            It's a bit of a slow burn but I'm about 5 eps in and I think I'll finish the season for sure. Invincible on Prime is SO MUCH MORE FUN though.

Comment

• Invincible is doing nothing for me unfortunately. The pacing in that show is so wack. Every episode feels like it goes on forever. I'm just gonna wait for the live action version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Invincible is doing nothing for me unfortunately. The pacing in that show is so wack. Every episode feels like it goes on forever. I'm just gonna wait for the live action version.
                                The pacing is a bit of a pain in the ass for sure, I guess I'm having fun with it because I'm watching it with my middle boy and he's a teen so his reactions to a lot of stuff is as entertaining as the show.

Comment

Working...
                                X