No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excited that season 2 of Solar Opposites hits Hulu today. Burned through my rewatch of the first season last week and I think it's almost funnier than Rick and Morty over all. The side plots (and full episode) of the people in the wall is still one of my most favorite things.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Enjoyed the Superstore series finale. The shot of Elias and the foot was perfect. My only gripe was the lack of Johnny Pemberton overall the last 2 seasons. Him and Cheyenne were my favorite characters.

The scene with everyone watching their interviews was great, especially Dina and the revelation of why she hated Glenn.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Excited that season 2 of Solar Opposites hits Hulu today. Burned through my rewatch of the first season last week and I think it's almost funnier than Rick and Morty over all. The side plots (and full episode) of the people in the wall is still one of my most favorite things.
        Season 2 of Solar is fucking hilarious. "THE SOLAR OPPOSITES ARE GOING TO...!" gag is great. The episode with the replicants cheating at gym was fucking amazing. "

"WE NEED TO LEARN A LESSON!"
        *puts on lesson learning helmet*
        "GAS,GRASS OR ASS. NOBODY RIDES FOR FREE!"

great. Love this show so much. Just silly fun.

Comment

• On season 2 of my Vice Principles re-watch. Man I forgot just how amazing Goggins is in this.

"I bet she smells like fucked buttholes."

*perfect*

Comment

• Goggins is amazing.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finished Search Party. Just a great pitch black comedy. It starts off with such a silly idea and goofy characters and just unravels more and more. The "proposal" scene in season 4 was the biggest laugh I've had in probably a year.

Comment

• Almost done with my Righteous Gemstones rewatch. The last month or so has been one giant Danny McBride/Walt Goggins fest over here.

Bring on season 2 of Gemstones dammit.

Also started up Taken again as it's one of my favorite miniseries and I finally got the dvd set for under 50 bucks. Wish it would be released on Blu but it's still just as great as it was when I first watched it back in 2003. Also, so many goddamn people pop up in here before they made it famous.

totally hit the weird "x-files" type episode last night and had completely forgotten how weird the
                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                the alien hybrid in the woods was

Comment

• My sister just started I Think You Should Leave after months of telling her it's the best comedy I've seen in years. "It's so weird, why did you want me to watch this?"

Comment

• I started rewatching The Orville. I wish they’d give some info on what’s going on with the next season.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I hope we get a third season. The Orville is better than ANYTHING Star Trek has put out in years,

Comment

• Finished my McBride-a-thon over the last few weeks. Rewatched all of Eastbound and Down, Vice Principals, and The Righteous Gemstones. Can't wait for the second season of Gemstones. I need more Baby Billy in my life.

Comment

• Debris continues to be pretty fun and keeping us engaged. The last episode involving a piece of debris that could cause anti-aging was neat and sad as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Debris continues to be pretty fun and keeping us engaged. The last episode involving a piece of debris that could cause anti-aging was neat and sad as fuck.
                            I started binge watching this yesterday and made it through 4 episodes so far. Digging it.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• the central mystery is fun and I like how each episode gets to deal with a different piece of tech for the most part. I want some of those pills that allow you to warp around the planet.

Comment

• YES, but not the one that one guy took.

Comment

Working...
                                X