No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda want to watch the hell outta this.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Clicked on “watch something” on Netflix. It chose Grey’s Anatomy, which I’ve never watched. There’s like, 20 seasons, so this should keep me entertained for a couple of weeks.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• There are some great episodes in those early seasons. Lesley has done a complete rewatch the last few weeks.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I made it through episode 4. So far I’m enjoying it, though how is it that Meredith ALWAYS has the answer? And so far every episode has wrapped up with a neat little bow, which is a little lame. But I’ll stick with it for now.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Kinda want to watch the hell outta this.
            Supposedly Eric had to stay at a hotel and not with the room mates, maybe he had the covids? Not sure but supposedly he had no choice.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• he seems like he'd get the vid from grind'in too much in the spring breaks

Comment

he seems like he'd get the vid from grind'in too much in the spring breaks
                Seems legit.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just about done with the 3rd season of Eastbound and Down. This show absolutely kills me. Like, there's no way I could ever act in something like that. I wouldn't be able to say two words without laughing my ass off. There are no words for Stevie.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• So glad you dig it man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                      Just about done with the 3rd season of Eastbound and Down. This show absolutely kills me. Like, there's no way I could ever act in something like that. I wouldn't be able to say two words without laughing my ass off. There are no words for Stevie.
                      Danny McBride is a national treasure for this one alone.

Comment

Just about done with the 3rd season of Eastbound and Down. This show absolutely kills me. Like, there's no way I could ever act in something like that. I wouldn't be able to say two words without laughing my ass off. There are no words for Stevie.
                        Started my yearly rewatch. God man, this show still completely kills on every level.

"It's the eggrolls, not the ecstasy!"

Comment

• "Look at my child. I am now proud of him. Look into his eyes faggots."

Eastbound and Down is still one of the greatest comedies of all time. I had completely forgotten about the fucking plantation scene. Then I saw that Harris Whittle wrote that episode. It makes sense now. RIP Harris.

Comment

"Look at my child. I am now proud of him. Look into his eyes faggots."

Eastbound and Down is still one of the greatest comedies of all time. I had completely forgotten about the fucking plantation scene. Then I saw that Harris Whittle wrote that episode. It makes sense now. RIP Harris.
                            Finished Eastbound and started Vice Principles today. McBride is gift we don't deserve.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Finished Eastbound and started Vice Principles today. McBride is gift we don't deserve.
                              Vice Principles on the surface seemed like the show I'd finally get tired of McBride. I DID NOT. McBride is forever.

Comment

• finished my rewatch of Eastbound. I was not a fan of the last season the first time around but this time was different. I had forgotten all about Stevie's nonsense, Taters N Tits, that ridiculous fucking ending. Good shit.

Now on to Vice Principals for another rewatch. Goggins is the bessst.

Comment

Working...
                                X