No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish Druckmann would stop making games and just make shows going forward. Save us all the trouble.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I wish he would fuck off and join the Israeli defense force and get his shit rocked by a Palestinian with his bitch ass.

Comment

• That escalated quickly.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I wish Druckmann would stop making games and just make shows going forward. Save us all the trouble.
          Pls no more Druck
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            That escalated quickly.
            He's had some REAL shit opinions about Israeli occupation of the West Bank.

Comment

• Oh shit. Was not aware of that nonsense.

Comment

• Resident Alien continues to be fucking great. Alan Tudyk and Alice Wetterlund are amazing. Highly recommend checking it out if you have sci-fi.

Comment

• The Great North has been pretty decent in putting me into a better mood when I watch it. Funny cartoon from the creators of Bob's Burgers starring Nick Offerman, Will Forte, and Jenny Slate. Watched an episode last night that made me think of gravedigger since it was based all around a curling club. Pretty funny.

Comment

• Latest episode of The Hustler was grand and again guessed the identity of the Hustler within the first 2 mins. I need to go on this show.

Comment

• OH GOD MASS EFFECT SHOW? OH GODDDDD

Comment

• I want to watch Gangs of London but I need some shit called AMC+ in addition to paying for YoutubeTV? Off to torrent.

Comment

• Yeah, we're reaching a point now where you need so many streaming services to watch any fucking thing.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sarah was about to break for Disney+ for The Muppets and I was like no fucking way. We have YouTubeTV, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and HBO Max. Plus a PLEX server I keep stacked with shit, and we barely watch all the stuff we are like "we have to watch this!" We've been trying to get to the Dr. Sleep director's cut since it came out like 9 months ago.

Comment

• the director's cut is sooo good and the only way to watch it.

Comment

• I didn't WANT Disney Plus, but I had like a 2 month free deal so we watched all of Mando and now Wandavision has us hooked. Then add Netflix, Prime, HBOMax, and Hulu although we get Hulu free due to us having Spotify premium. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much streaming apps.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X