No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to hear about Lupin. that's on my list to check out next. I loved the anime back in the day or whatever. I've read how they go about the live action show and it sounds great.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Carrie Coon was fucking amazing in The Leftovers.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Good to hear about Lupin. that's on my list to check out next. I loved the anime back in the day or whatever. I've read how they go about the live action show and it sounds great.
        Is it actually based on the anime? I was wondering that.

Comment

Carrie Coon was fucking amazing in The Leftovers.
          Giggity
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Carrie Coon was fucking amazing in The Leftovers.
            Yeah, she's my favorite part. So good. I finished the second season this afternoon and wtfffffff

Comment

• The Max Richter misery score is great too. Love the shift to slide guitar for the second season.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dude yes. The score is the shit.

Comment

• Because I'm trying to be in a better mood we've been going through PEN15 again. I fucking hope we get a third season. This shit is the perfect blend of comedy/drama.

Comment

• We watched through that during December and I wasn't as high on it as some people, but I did really enjoy it.

Comment

Because I'm trying to be in a better mood we've been going through PEN15 again. I fucking hope we get a third season. This shit is the perfect blend of comedy/drama.
                      Maya and Anna are pregnant together right now so it'll probably be a while unless they're going to do a teen pregnancy season.

Comment

• WandaVision. I’m liking it more with each episode. The scene outside the Hex and who comes out this week was well played, I thought. Looking forward to how they wrap this up.
                        Anyone know if this is a single season situation? I’d assume so, but who knows
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Not sure on the seasons deal but it wouldn't surprise me to be a one and done. Olsen is fucking KILLING IT though. And yeah, that ending. Also once Wanda actually comes out of denial I'm certain it's going to be crushing bc of the quality of work Olsen's putting in.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Watched Fake Famous on HBO. It's not the infuriating bullshit reality mess I thought it would be, and I ended up enjoying it. It ends up not going how I expected at all. The look into "influencer economy" and how they fake shit is really interesting, but the show gets what bots are and comparing them to the election/Russia bots is so fucking misinformed and misleading.

Comment

• So we're getting a Last of Us HBO show with Pedro Pascal and some lady from GoT. Ok. Not sure why we need a show. We need a video game instead.

Comment

• Love Pascal so good for him but no desire to watch that shit, especially after LOU2

Comment

Working...
                                X