What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Lol. I'm so glad you said that. She's fucking hottttt.
    I had to check IMDB when she did the flippy shit in the gym and then stared at the camera. My loins felt it, and I had to see if I just went on a list.

Comment

• There was a meme the other day on twitter making fun of the fact that "teens" in any TV show are usually like 25. And not for nothing but Rob, tell me that you know who at the end of season 2 is still foooooooiinne.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So I totally thought that the long hair dude from the flash back was
          Spoiler: spoilers 
        Terry Silver, but then they shot him
        but now am I to assume that the person
        Kreese calls at the end is instead?

Overall dug the season. The scene at Daniel's house was fucking RIDICULOUS. Like holy shit, all of these people would be going to jail at this point.

The flashback stuff was hilariously bad yet good if that makes sense? The stuff with Chozen was great and seeing
        Shue actually show up and have some good scenes
        was nice. Gimme one last season and bring back you know who.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Christmas episode was HILARIOUS. They had already gone to the cops, but now you are just going to have a tournament? I would be shocked if the next season doesn't open with the wife at the police station again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            So I was looking for something totally braindead to throw on while I played a game Sunday and chilled, so I picked Cobra Kai. I have no real attachment to Karate Kid, and actually like 2 better than 1. Never seen any beyond that. Cobra Kai fucking rules. It knows exactly how cheesy it is, and leans into it. It knows exactly when to deploy the old footage and nostalgia, and knows when to make a joke (psyching you out that Daniel knew how to heal like Miyagi). And how the kids go from nerds to incel alt right karate nazis is fucking perfect. I am already halfway into the second season, and since work is quiet I will probably knock it all out this week.
            I like karate kid 2 as well.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Rob, I may have misheard but I'm pretty sure the clean cut guy Kreese called him Terry once the pony tail guy got off'd. Pretty much the huge gang fights are my only issue with the season but if that's the worst of it I can deal.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was unsure about that especially because they TOTALLY did the ole' switcharoo with long hair dude. Fucker looked just like young Terry lol.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Decided I wanted to watch a sci-fi miniseries last night and started up Childhood's End (been a while since I've seen it) and goddamn I forgot how fucking BADASS the Korilian reveal is. Like so badass. The practical effects on him are some of the best considering this was a scifi channel original.

Comment

• Heard someone on Twitter mention a disturbing baby on a new HBO show called 30 Coins yesterday, so of course I had to check it out.

Spoiler: Please don't read this until you watch episode 1 
                    When the cow gave birth to a baby, I was 100% in. Then it's revealed the cow didn't give birth to a baby and I was sad. Then the cow baby's mom started putting people in yarn webs and Xtro showed up and I am sooo totally on board with this.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Finished Childhood's End last night (I mean it's only 3 eps) and had a breakdown. Man, I can't even enjoy a silly sci-fi show now without being reminded of my fucking situation.

Comment

• No one else watching 30 Coins yet? Fine, I'll give my non-spoiler reviews of episodes 2 and 3 then:

Episode 2, Oujia Time! Stupid kids play with Oujia board in the same small town that just had some really messed up stuff happen a few days earlier. One kid vanishes, comes back, and her dad is probably going to end up with a really expensive hospital bill.

Episode 3, Spooky Mirror Time! Big mirror does what a mirror is supposed to do, with added bonus of showing a book that isn't actually in the room. Or is it? Priest watches mirror while mirror and hidden cameras watch him. Then Mirror Priest becomes a thing and makes townsfolk into his personal army. Also, Jews die at the begging, which makes me sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          No one else watching 30 Coins yet? Fine, I'll give my non-spoiler reviews of episodes 2 and 3 then:

Episode 2, Oujia Time! Stupid kids play with Oujia board in the same small town that just had some really messed up stuff happen a few days earlier. One kid vanishes, comes back, and her dad is probably going to end up with a really expensive hospital bill.

Episode 3, Spooky Mirror Time! Big mirror does what a mirror is supposed to do, with added bonus of showing a book that isn't actually in the room. Or is it? Priest watches mirror while mirror and hidden cameras watch him. Then Mirror Priest becomes a thing and makes townsfolk into his personal army. Also, Jews die at the begging, which makes me sad.
                          I'll watch eventually, but I have to be in the mood for subtitles if that makes any sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

I'll watch eventually, but I have to be in the mood for subtitles if that makes any sense.
                            Yeah, I get it. I'm also watching Godzilla movies right now, so I guess I'm totally in a subtitle mood.

Comment

• readin's fer queers

Comment

• but I'm with Josh. I have to be 100% in the mood to 100% have an attention span to do subtitles. Lately that's just not the case.

Comment

Working...
                                X