No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's kind of where I'm at Ingrid, I didn't hate it, but it's not my favorite thing either. Sackhoff just has an inherit watchability to her for me.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Exactly. Not a steaming hot turd, more like a lukewarm fart that smells like mint.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Halfway through marathoning Mandalorian Season 2. The Sackhoff is strong with this show, and I'm praying a Bo Katan series pops up someday.

And how cool is Carl Weathers? Cooler than cool, yo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          Halfway through marathoning Mandalorian Season 2. The Sackhoff is strong with this show, and I'm praying a Bo Katan series pops up someday.

And how cool is Carl Weathers? Cooler than cool, yo.
          Keep going!
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Just finished The Boys season 2. Ummmmmm.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Cobra Kai season 3 starts off strong.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                Just finished The Boys season 2. Ummmmmm.
                So gooooooood.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Cobra Kai season 3 starts off strong.
                  I think it finishes strong too, my only issue is there were to many of the same skirmishes with the same talking points/anxiety attacks for my taste. Already looking forward to the next season and the return of..........YOU KNOW WHO.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That episode with Chozen and Daniel in Okinawa was legit. Dee for the win.

Comment

• Final season of Sabrina. It's been really good, and dealing with Eldritch terrors. Bummer it's not continuing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        That episode with Chozen and Daniel in Okinawa was legit. Dee for the win.
                        I feel like this season was really nice, it was realistic other than the multiple gang fights. Also Chozen getting a bit of pride back for THAT moment was great.

Comment

• So I was looking for something totally braindead to throw on while I played a game Sunday and chilled, so I picked Cobra Kai. I have no real attachment to Karate Kid, and actually like 2 better than 1. Never seen any beyond that. Cobra Kai fucking rules. It knows exactly how cheesy it is, and leans into it. It knows exactly when to deploy the old footage and nostalgia, and knows when to make a joke (psyching you out that Daniel knew how to heal like Miyagi). And how the kids go from nerds to incel alt right karate nazis is fucking perfect. I am already halfway into the second season, and since work is quiet I will probably knock it all out this week.

Comment

• It's the best.

Comment

• Also I felt like a fucking creep for thinking the daughter was supremely hot, then saw she is like 25 and felt like slightly less of a creepy old man.

Comment

• Lol. I'm so glad you said that. She's fucking hottttt.

Comment

Working...
                                X