What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Haha, for some reason I was thinking about Seven Mary Three and Tonic the other day. I have no idea why. At least they're better than Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
    Word.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Haha, for some reason I was thinking about Seven Mary Three and Tonic the other day. I have no idea why. At least they're better than Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
      Actually, there's some kinda neat subtext put into the show รก la the old horror standbys. I mean, it isn't incredibly deep or anything, but some parts I could see my younger, fatter, dumber self relating to.

I too thought my mom was going to marry a homicidal John Ritter robot.

Turns out he was just from England.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well, it got me through the last two days of all work/no sleep, so Buffy gets a pass in my book of thoughts and opinions that will never be published, and for good reason.

But what am I watchin' now? Only the greatest thing in the history of the last half hour or so:

Workholics season 3 episode 1.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It was okay. Was kind of let down but I wasn't in the best mood last night. Blake's freakout was great though.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I was won over by the jello countertop.

The lack of Montez or Jillian was the only thing that felt like a missed opportunity. Montez would probably just try to fuck his garage freeeeeeeeidge though. Or the minibar freeeeeeeeidge.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Continuum

(Plays in Canada so far)

A cop from a corporate-run Vancouver in 2077 (the world is now corporate-run, and Noth America is now all in one Union) capture the leaders of a terrorist cell that's wreaking havoc. As they're to be executed, the 8 leaders and her are thrown back 60 years in the past by using a smuggled device. So she has to hunt them down, and eventually poses as a local cop. Also, she's somewhat wired with lenses and radio that all operates on a tech and frequency that's expeimental, invented by a genius teen, so the 2 starts connecting a bit. And the 8 starts wrecking shit up. In an impressive way.

I saw the previews, saw who played the lead, and gave it a chance. Not bad. Not bad at all. It doesn't look cheap, and having a modern setting's gonna help with the budget I guess, but overall I liked it waaaaaaay more than I expected. I'll watch the season, unless it's start shitting the bed. And for once, a series shot in Vancouver that's set there.... there's just so many of them nowadays (BSG, Supernatural, you name it...). The terrorists are acutally fighting against the corporations-led system, so technically, their goal are moral and right, but the means....

And the cop?

Rachel Nichols. Yes. That Rachel Nichols

Last edited by Martin; 05-30-2012, 08:30 PM.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                I was won over by the jello countertop.

The lack of Montez or Jillian was the only thing that felt like a missed opportunity. Montez would probably just try to fuck his garage freeeeeeeeidge though. Or the minibar freeeeeeeeidge.

Comment

• Fuck yes.

Blake is the greatest mop-haired slob on earth and a credit to his race.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/hBrOzQMie__CNLN-R4YeRg"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/hBrOzQMie__CNLN-R4YeRg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

• I love Eugene Mirman.

Comment

• Someone needs to give me their HULU + account information so I can watch all of the original seasons of The Real World. I MUST WATCH JON AND DOMINIC INTERACT.

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wF9HJ8YBrAs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Interesting. Also bat nipples.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• last night's Workaholics was fucking awesome. when the fat chick from All That showed up I lost my shit. "schmerk a berwl?"

Comment

• "Rizzoli & Isles" off to a wild start with Jane and Maura fighting. No real resolution of the fight between the BFF's yet, but am looking forward to seeing what will happen.
                                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

Working...
                                X