No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One episode of Mr. Robot left. White Rose's machine is fucking insane, and I am wondering if the last episode is going to be one last mind fuck.

Comment

• I need to finish this show at some point. I remember the last season or maybe second to last season was just a slog and I gave up.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We're half way through the second season of 90 Day Fiance The Other Way or whatever. Holy shit, all of these people are garbage people and make me rage with their stupidity.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          We're half way through the second season of 90 Day Fiance The Other Way or whatever. Holy shit, all of these people are garbage people and make me rage with their stupidity.
          But boy oh boy it's the best trash on TV.

Comment

• Get Duked on Amazon Prime is worth a watch if you want a few laughs and British accents aren't to hard for you to decipher.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finally watching The Boys. Just a few episodes in. So far, so good.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• old man nate old manning

Comment

• Bridgerton. Finished the first three episodes last night. Pretty good if you’re into period pieces.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                    Bridgerton. Finished the first three episodes last night. Pretty good if you’re into period pieces.
                    Sarah finished this in one sitting.

Comment

• Netflix's Another Life. It's like a sci-fi(network) show about aliens landing on Earth, but if sci-fi allowed nudity and a metric ton of cussing. I'll watch season 2 because I like Katie Sackhoff but pass if you're not into sci-fi levels of silliness.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        old man nate old manning
                        Consistency is key

Comment

• I thought Elizabeth Shue was Chelsea Handler the whole 1st season.

Comment

• Time for a new glasses prescription.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

Sarah finished this in one sitting.
                              Stayed up until after 1 to finish it last night. Quite good.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Netflix's Another Life. It's like a sci-fi(network) show about aliens landing on Earth, but if sci-fi allowed nudity and a metric ton of cussing. I'll watch season 2 because I like Katie Sackhoff but pass if you're not into sci-fi levels of silliness.
                                I caught this back towards the beginning of the pandemic. Not bad and I’ll check out the next season, but I’m really only watching it for Sackhoff.

Comment

Working...
                                X