No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost done with my re-watch of The Shield.

Man, this fucking show. Chiklas does some solid work throughout and Goggins is always a beast.

I totally forgot how much I fucking hated Forest Whitaker during his stint in season 5.

After this is done and Russ's re-review of Sopranos, I may try to actually make it past season 1 again.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Probably the best use of a Cardi B song ever.
      The Frank Ocean needle drop was a bit too on the nose, though. That was a real good episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        The Vow is great too.
        It's very fascinating how folks bought into this NXIVM spiel, escaped, and are trying to redeem themselves by helping the folks they roped in. Plus, watching Alison Mack fall under Keith Rainere's spell and eventually become the Squeaky to Rainere's Manson is both engrossing and enraging.

Comment

• This week’s episode of The Boys has some fucked up shit, man. This show is crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            The Frank Ocean needle drop was a bit too on the nose, though. That was a real good episode.
            I had the same thought, but I get it.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We burned through both season of Pen 15 on Hulu. I kind of fucking love this show. It's about middle schoolers set in the year 2000. The two main chicks are 30+ but playing themselves as seventh graders while all of the other actors are actual child actors. Definitely adds to the humor and Maya is fucking amazing. I love this chick.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Giant penis man and Iceman as Pyro were pretty great on this week's The Boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Giant penis man and Iceman as Pyro were pretty great on this week's The Boys.

Giant Penis Man has a name...Love Sausage.

https://the-boys.fandom.com/wiki/Love_Sausage/Comics
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    We burned through both season of Pen 15 on Hulu. I kind of fucking love this show. It's about middle schoolers set in the year 2000. The two main chicks are 30+ but playing themselves as seventh graders while all of the other actors are actual child actors. Definitely adds to the humor and Maya is fucking amazing. I love this chick.
                    The second season finale is so good I immediately started a rewatch from the beginning.

Also watch Plus One if you haven’t, Rob. Maya and the guy from The Boys are single friends who decide to be each other’s plus one to an entire summer of weddings. Yes, it’s a relatively predictable rom com but Maya is so good.

Comment

• FARGO season 4 is off to an amazing start. This feels like a return to form after the somewhat tepid season 3.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        FARGO season 4 is off to an amazing start. This feels like a return to form after the somewhat tepid season 3.
                        I've got to catch up on it. Sarah is waffling on if she actually wants to watch, so I will probably just start one weekend after she crashes.

Comment

• I’m watching season three right now and really like it. I will say it kind of gets wonky with that shift about two-thirds through, though.

Comment

• The Pandemic Special from South Park was pretty great last night.

Comment

• Pangolins and chin diapers. Laughed my ass off last night.

Comment

• The Masked Singer. I think Jenny McCarthy is shooting to use her tits as floatation devices. They need their own chair on the judges panel.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X