No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Umbrella Academy S2. I was never a big fan of the comics, but enjoyed them.

Yet, I dig the show and its alterations so much more.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Lord help me, I picked up The Walking Dead again. It’s so dumb. I totally understand why MAGA loves Negan because he’s fucking evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Lord help me, I picked up The Walking Dead again. It?s so dumb. I totally understand why MAGA loves Negan because he?s fucking evil.
        But why do I love Negan Grave? WHY ME?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Because its Jeffrey Dean Morgan?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The effect of Klaus ripping the ghost out in Umbrella was awesome.

Comment

• Yeeeeepppp.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Because its Jeffrey Dean Morgan?
                Yep, that's where I'm at with it. Morgan is great in the role but Negan needs that bat taken to his own head.

Comment

• Enjoying Lovecraft Country, but the pacing feels so crazy. Both of these episodes could have been cut in half. Maybe I change my mind at the end, but as of right now it feels like there's zero room to breathe or even wonder what is happening because they upend everything from one scene to the next with no clear path back to the questions asked 2 minutes before.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Enjoying Lovecraft Country, but the pacing feels so crazy. Both of these episodes could have been cut in half. Maybe I change my mind at the end, but as of right now it feels like there's zero room to breathe or even wonder what is happening because they upend everything from one scene to the next with no clear path back to the questions asked 2 minutes before.
                    Twitter folks are all like "I get it, the theme is STRESSED" LUL I'm loving it so far but I'm weird
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, I love it but it does move fast. Maybe I’m desensitized because I’ve stupidly going through Walking Dead but Lovecraft Country did more in that second episode than TWD does in three seasons.

Comment

• We've reached the Robert California episodes of our Office rewatch. That guy rules.

Comment

• Everyone says that the show goes down when he shows up, bullshit. Spader elevates terrible episodes thanks to his weirdness.

We watched all 3 eps of The Boys season 2 that are out. Fucking LOVE it. The shit with The Deep is great.

Comment

• Checked out World's Toughest Race on amazon prime last night.

This shit is fucking NUTS. 66 teams competing in a ridiculous eco-challenge race involving boats, hiking, biking, rappelling, etc.

Actually very fun to watch and you end up getting involved with certain teams. The team with Dan the ginger who almost died the first day is the best. They straight were dragging this guy around with a fucking leash because he had no idea what the fuck was going on.

Comment

• Got up to episode 3 of Lovecraft Country. This may be my favorite episode so far. It's like Supernatural but in the 50s. I kind of hope they do these one offs more with a bit of exposition at the end. Much more fun.

Comment

• Episode 3 is the best of the four so far. I really liked the latest episode also but that’s because it’s basically copies one of my favorite Spielberg movies.

Comment

Working...
                                X