What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Half way through season 2 of Umbrella. Digging it a whole bunch. The stuff with Klaus and his cult is great.
    Finished Umbrella season 2 in one sitting. Enjoyed.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Watched Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist because my sister was nagging me about it. Pretty entertaining but sad. The last episode killed me.

Comment

• Lesley loves this show. As soon as I saw dude in the wheelchair I knew she'd lose it at some point. And she did. Thanks alot Jane Levy.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I fully admit overlooking a lot of the flaws because Jane Levy is 2 cute.

Comment

• Finished S2 of Umbrella. Dug the shit out of this season. I only wish we got more Hazel as I love that actor.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah Umbrella S2 was really good but damn does it feel short. In a "I wish there was more" way. Can't wait for the next season.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Started on season 2 of Castle Rock. Fucking digging the shit out of it so far. Lizzy Caplan is great and so is Tim Robbins.

Comment

• Finished S1 of Stargirl.

Damn, I love this show. I hope going to CW exclusively next year doesn't fuck it up.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Started on season 2 of Castle Rock. Fucking digging the shit out of it so far. Lizzy Caplan is great and so is Tim Robbins.
                    It?s really good. Prepare to be sad!

Comment

• That stuck the landing. Dug it a bunch and love how it ties into season 1.

Comment

• we watched that IMAGINEERING 6 part documentary on Disney+. It's excellent, although the final two episodes on the Bob Iger years are pretty much 'he's a God and can't do anything wrong.' The first four episodes are a lot more even handed in terms of pointing out the mistakes that were made, whereas you'd think that Galaxy's Edge was a grand slam (hint: it wasn't) based upon how the documentary treats it.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Leaped head first into westerns recently (reading the Borders Trilogy and some old L’Amour paperbacks in my down time) and Lonesome Dove was on my watchlist for a while (I’ll be reading it as well but work is a bitch).

I remember vaguely seeing the first part as a kid and forever being a-feared of water moccasins.

Having said that, I am still a bit surprised at the level of budget and backing this was given but I?m approaching it all out of context with how the novel was received before then. I absolutely loved every single character in the mini, even the terrible Irish accented brothers were endearing in their own way.
                          Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-12-2020, 01:49 PM. Reason: I am turning into my dad
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            Leaped head first into westerns recently (reading the Borders Trilogy and some old L?Amour paperbacks in my down time) and Lonesome Dove was on my watchlist for a while (I?ll be reading it as well but work is a bitch).

I remember vaguely seeing the first part as a kid and forever being a-feared of water moccasins.

Having said that, I am still a bit surprised at the level of budget and backing this was given but I?m approaching it all out of context with how the novel was received before then. I absolutely loved every single character in the mini, even the terrible Irish accented brothers were endearing in their own way.
                            When the one jumps on the hobbled donkey I lose it every time.

*Open Range should be added whether you've seen it or not. It's so damn good.

Comment

• Lovecraft Country. I was not prepared for the gore in this...at all. Great first episode. Builds the tension until that sweet release. The scene with the cop chasing them out of town was fucking TENSE.

I'm so in for whatever this show brings next. Highly recommend.

Comment

• The first 30-40 minutes Sarah and I were both like ehhh this isn't what we were looking for. Just felt so tonally off and weird. Then that second half nailed everything and I am so fucking excited for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X