No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Ju-On series on Netflix seems alright. We watched two episodes. It's only 6 30 minute episodes, which is kind of surprising.

Also, Floor is Lava is so close to being awesome. But fuck, it needs that MXC nihilism to really get it across the finish line. The goober from US Top Gear fucking suuuuuuucks. Slap some Beat Takashi on it, please.

Comment

• Yes in regards to lava. Some of those falls are brutal.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I watched a couple episodes and the host is too earnest. Let me enjoy people eating shit as hard as possible!

Doom Patrol is...really good? I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG
          Also, Floor is Lava is so close to being awesome. But fuck, it needs that MXC nihilism to really get it across the finish line. The goober from US Top Gear fucking suuuuuuucks. Slap some Beat Takashi on it, please.
          Rutledge I think is his name, and honestly he's only funny when someone is shitting all over him like Ferrara did on Top Gear. On his own he's BLAND AF.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Yeah, I watched a couple episodes and the host is too earnest. Let me enjoy people eating shit as hard as possible!

Doom Patrol is...really good? I love it.
            DP is great.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I know it probably won't but I hope Guns Akimbo gets at least one sequel. It's like if John Wick were written/directed/acted by a bunch of meth heads and I mean that as a compliment.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Is the Unsolved Mysteries reboot just...really fucking bland to everyone else?

Comment

• Wasnt a fan.

Comment

• No Stack
                    No buys
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Wasnt a fan.
                      I have seen zero aliens or ghosts yet. It's all just poorly done true crime shit. I can watch an endless amount of GOOD true crime if that's what I want.

Comment

• Supermarket Sweep on Netflix.

Loving the fuck outta the 90's era cheese.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Rewatched Umbrella Academy in preparation for the new season on Friday. Man, I forgot just how great the FX were for Pogo. Just sublime.

Comment

• Half way through season 2 of Umbrella. Digging it a whole bunch. The stuff with Klaus and his cult is great.

Comment

• Perry Mason and Alienist are the best shows about murdered babies on TV.

Comment

• I can't comment on THE ALIENIST but PERRY MASON has got to be one of the 'most improved' shows that I've seen. The first four episodes were pretty cack but it's been great now that he's an actual effing lawyer.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X