What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badger is the best.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yeah he is.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He's on NCIS now.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Only one more ep of Glee this season and I'm free....

Comment

• Good job with the terrible finale, Grey's Anatomy. Not only do you kill off the hottest girl on the show, you leave a bullshit cliffhanger that completely lacks suspense. Aren't we past this in this day and age?

Comment

• The SNL finale was great. Most of the skits were funny and the music segments were fantastic. Jeff Beck should have been given 15 minutes.

Comment

• Home Movies is fucking hilarious.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Finished The Sopranos last night. To my pleasure Brittany did not throw a hissy fit over the ending. Still the best TV show ever. For all my love of The Wire, The Sopranos never goes into The Wire S5 territory.

Comment

• The only thing that ever bothered me on The Sopranos was the amount of time spent on Janice, but that was just because she irked me so bad, which was kind of the point.

Comment

• I enjoyed the hell out of Sopranos, but occasionally got irked over the dangling plot threads, like the Russian guy Christopher and Paulie were gonna whack out in the woods, and the guy got away. No follow up to that one that I can remember when there ought to have been one (maybe the guy looking for payback takes a shot at Paulie or something).

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Home Movies is fucking hilarious.
                        fuck yeah it is.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watching The Moth Diaries. Apparently I won a free viewing from Anderson Vision. Yay me!

Comment

• Looking around the flix, I ended up watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

As a grown-ass man who has never seen this show, and has previously made the Peewee/Swanson movie his port of call, the throwaway line regarding the film about killing a bunch of vampires and setting the building on fire simultaneously inspired great outrage (how dare they gloss over Rutger Hauer's joke-ass halloween costume and Swanson's Swansons) and hilarity (she's a blonde Milton Waddams).

While working this weekend, I've managed to blaze through the first couple of seasons.

Weird seeing Brian "Shao Kahn" Thompson in Gadzooks shirts getting his ass beat. Weirder still seeing all of the cameos. Especially the Cibo Matto one. "What the fuck kind of place is The Bronze?" you might not ever ask yourself ever in your life. Well all I can say is it is one magician waiter shy of being the fucking Max.

I've decided to continue watching, if only because of the Nerf Herder song.

May Oleander, Seven Mary Three, Tonic, and Live have mercy on my soul.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha, for some reason I was thinking about Seven Mary Three and Tonic the other day. I have no idea why. At least they're better than Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Comment

• Watched a couple of episodes of The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Almost forgot about all the great cameos on that show; read like a Who's Who of 90's Cool - Juliana Hatfield, Steve Buscemi, Janeane Garofalo, Syd Straw, Kate Pierson, Michael (Captain Scrummy!) Stipe, Suzzy Roche. OG Punk represented by David Johansen, Deborah Harry and Iggy Pop!

Almost shit myself sideways when I saw Sarah Shannon from Velocity Girl when she gave Little Pete a Tapioca label. I love Velocity Girl!

Comment

Working...
                                X