Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Workin' hard or Hardly working" *finger guns*

he's great in that episode.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finishing up my rewatch of Hannibal. It is still one of the best shows to ever grace television and deserved better dammit.

I totally forgot about the "baby pig" scene. So goddamn creepy.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 'When Good Shows Go Bad': HOMELAND, Season 6.

This has been a pretty great show through Season 5. Interesting plotlines, great acting, solid action and direction. Most importantly, there have been some great characters to watch.

In Season 6, they ruined a character. The season itself is ok (not one of the best) but this once awesome character...man, total shark jumpage. The wife and I aren't sure if we'll even finish this season.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So the wife is all in on Orphan Black which is great. And also terrible, as she wants to watch it together and she works nights and I have to wait till her off days to watch. With that said I'm running through Peaky Blinders which I was already enjoying then Tom Hardy appears......YEP, not watching anything else till I'm done with that. :-)
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Started What We Do In The Shadows and it totally rules. I haven't laughed that much in a long time. We got through like 6 episodes last night.

Comment

• WWDITS is awesome indeed. I found the first season to be a little shaky in spots but S2 is virtually flawless.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• S2 is fucking AMAZING.

Matt Berry is a fucking god.

JACKIE DAKOTA!

Comment

• Jackie Daytona, you mean.

Comment

• I have the Dakotas on my mind I guess haha

Comment

• More Peaky Blinders. Tom Hardy is most likely the most interesting/entertaining actor working today. Every moment he's on screen is fucking wonderful and every second he's not I'm wishing he were. Enjoying the show. No one will care. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finished S1 of What We Do In The Shadows. Incredible. And yall say S2 is better? I don't know how, but I can't wait to find out.

Comment

• S2 is amazing. You're in for a treat.

Comment

• We got through S2. It's very good, but honestly didn't have as many big laughs for me as S1. Jackie Daytona is fucking increeeeeedible though.

Comment

• Tried starting Perry Mason, but work and family started driving me insane so we only got 15 minutes in. But it feels like it absolutely nails the LA Confidential vibe I was hoping for.

Comment

• 12 Monkeys is getting freaking sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X