What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, dude.

That finale was so Goddamn awful. If there is a season two, I won't be watching. It was THAT bad. Holy. Shit!
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Without spoiling it completely if possible, what makes it so bad that it's legit the only thing I know about the show?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I liked the ending. It's the right amount of far fetched.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm with Troy on the ending BUT I get why some would hate it. It' s not for everyone
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Without spoiling it completely if possible, what makes it so bad that it's legit the only thing I know about the show?
            I don't know how to answer this without it being an obvious spoiler. I really did enjoy the show until the ending so I'll still see what they do with the second season.

Comment

• Hitler isnt alive still is he?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Hitler isnt alive still is he?
                Oh, Rob. Sweet, innocent, little Rob.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Hitler isnt alive still is he?
                  I guess put it this way- the show does not appear to be set in an alternate reality until the last two minutes of the finale.

Comment

• Dumbbbbb

Comment

• How can you say dumb with one tiny nugget of a premise? I mean if you watch it and say dumb well fare the well sir but with what's been typed?
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

•   Spoiler: Hunters Bullshit Blah Blah Blah 
                        It goes beyond the Hitler reveal which I saw coming.

The twist with Pacino's character was when I looked over to Ana and said, "I'M OUT!"
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Spoiler: Hunters Bullshit Blah Blah Blah 
                          It goes beyond the Hitler reveal which I saw coming.

The twist with Pacino's character was when I looked over to Ana and said, "I'M OUT!"
                          YUP
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• *shrugs*

Comment

• You're not too off the bat if you think Solar Opposites is Disney's means of getting into the Adult Swim business. Going as far to employ Justin Roiland to do the The Shnookums and Meat Funny Cartoon Show to Rick & Morty's Ren & Stimpy.

In fact, one has to shake off that Microwaved Rick & Morty vibe from the premiere episode from the same animation style to the same end credits.

But once you get past that, the show is WILD for all the right reasons. Burned through those eight episodes and looking forward to more.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Solar Opposites is pretty great. Better than the last few episodes of Rick and Morty imo. The ant farm of people is my favorite thing so far.

Creepshow is a bunch of fun. The Rob Schrab episode was pretty sweet. Also really enjoyed the doll house episode. That was creepy as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X