No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It wraps things up in a fittingly ridiculous way but leaves a door open to a strange new chapter.

Warts and all, I enjoyed it more than I'd expected after season 2's somewhat less enjoyable run.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I can't tell if I enjoy or hate Locke and Key. I fucking LOVE the books (and it's admittedly been a few years since I've read them) but this seems to be doing it's own thing and I'm not sure I like it.

I'm only 3 episodes in but it hasn't hooked me in like it should have.

I may just re-read the books.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The McMillions miniseries on HBO is really good. The story is insane, the show itself has the perfect tone of look it's a crime, but it's a really silly thing to think about...rigging the Monopoly game?! It helps that most of the people involved are pretty charismatic, especially the FBI guy that kind of took lead of the undercover operations. Dude is a world class fucking goober, and I love how they find a way to spend 3 minutes cutting to everyone on the FBI clowning the dude on every episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          The McMillions miniseries on HBO is really good. The story is insane, the show itself has the perfect tone of look it's a crime, but it's a really silly thing to think about...rigging the Monopoly game?! It helps that most of the people involved are pretty charismatic, especially the FBI guy that kind of took lead of the undercover operations. Dude is a world class fucking goober, and I love how they find a way to spend 3 minutes cutting to everyone on the FBI clowning the dude on every episode.
          Doug or whatever is the best. Dude is fucking hilarious.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Outsider continues to fucking OWN. This week's episode was fantastic. That last shot was GREAT.

Comment

• I'm behind on The Outsider but I've loved it so far. Hunters on Prime is fucking good so far two eps in.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                The Outsider continues to fucking OWN. This week's episode was fantastic. That last shot was GREAT.

Sigh. Like 4 or 5 episodes behind now.

Comment

• I'll keep details to myself. It's really good. Hunters, granted only 3 eps in is fucking fun and pretty fantastic. Seeing Pacino have a good time acting again is rather nice.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Outsider stuck the landing IMO. Great fucking show. I know they are talking about a second season, but we don't need it. That forest scene was fucking INTENSE.

McMillions was great. The first episode was my favorite but it was really well done. If this was a movie they would have to change how Jerry got the stickers because after all that buildup, the way he did was really just like "oh, that's how he did it? huh,,,"

Comment

• Agreed on The outsider is perfect as a stand alone.

Comment

• DEVS on Hulu is fucking awesome so far.

Not at all what I thought it was going to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          I'll keep details to myself. It's really good. Hunters, granted only 3 eps in is fucking fun and pretty fantastic. Seeing Pacino have a good time acting again is rather nice.

I fucking loved the way that show ended. Straight into my wheelhouse.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Oof, I haaated it. The ending, that is. The rest of it I found pretty enjoyable.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Oof, I haaated it. The ending, that is. The rest of it I found pretty enjoyable.
                              I second grave. Zero interest in season 2 after that ending.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I haven't got to the ending yet but now with some disagreement amongst the fine folk here I now must.

Comment

Working...
                                X