No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuckin' nailed it. I will be completely happy if there is not a second season of Watchmen. What a great ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Fuckin' nailed it. I will be completely happy if there is not a second season of Watchmen. What a great ending.

I honestly don't know if I've seen as perfect a season of TV before.

Comment

• adding to the choir here. Watchmen was fucking amazing. Start to finish. Great stuff.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Witcher is pretty awesome. I mean, Game of Thrones did nothing for me, but I'm really digging this. Henry is great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finished The Witcher. It's fun, but it's a fucking MESS from a plot standpoint. As a nerd that's read the books and played all the games the show runner's rebuttal to criticism doesn't leave me hopeful. I was totally checked out of the last 3 episodes.

Comment

• It is a complete mess and I don’t see it improving from here.

How did their budget get eaten up? Even the color timing between shots isn’t consistent. It all looks incredibly cheap on top of the undercooked writing.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                It is a complete mess and I don’t see it improving from here.

How did their budget get eaten up? Even the color timing between shots isn’t consistent. It all looks incredibly cheap on top of the undercooked writing.
                The big MONEY shot with the fire in the forest? Ooooooffa doooofa.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_xwIPKC3UDE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• fucking LOVE these graphic novels. I'm in.

Comment

• Halfway though The Witcher. I really like, but why did they decide to make this that confusing?
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Because bad writing/writing decisions.

The structure is like a pair of binned Goodwill pants.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The show runner for The Witcher has been real obstinate with any criticism, so I got pretty low expectations for a second season improving.

Comment

• I’m actually ok with the timelines. Just put a fucking time stamp!

Comment

• But that Witcher song is one fucking effective earworm. Dandelion is perfect.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UcPU3mIuUmA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X