What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    It's still thebest of the genre. I'm not following it, but I never feel like shit after watching it unlike say, WIPEOUT!
    uh-huh

Comment

• Last night I learned that the hot chick on Wipeout was the hot chick in the movie SPLINTER. I have no other point to this post so I will now take a small bow.

Comment

• Almost finished the first season of The Wire. Soo good man.

PROP JOE!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We're almost done with The Sopranos. We've got one episode left in the first half of the last season. I love that after Tony gets out of the hospital he uses the "goes about in pity for himself" line about 30 times.

Comment

• Caught the latest episode of Magic City - two more to go for the season, and I'm hoping shit hits the fan with the photos next episode. This show's been dragging on since the first episode, setting up some decent stuff, and it better pay off with one hell of a finale if it wants viewers to come back next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              We're almost done with The Sopranos. We've got one episode left in the first half of the last season. I love that after Tony gets out of the hospital he uses the "goes about in pity for himself" line about 30 times.

A lot of people misinterpret the Tony in the Hospital phase when compared to the last few episodes. But, it's an insanely interesting dynamic.

Outside of the last few moments, it's David Chase's best middle finger to the audience. Hell, the whole series could be summed up as "Nobody Changes".
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I love the Sopranos, finale and all.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  A lot of people misinterpret the Tony in the Hospital phase when compared to the last few episodes. But, it's an insanely interesting dynamic.

Outside of the last few moments, it's David Chase's best middle finger to the audience. Hell, the whole series could be summed up as "Nobody Changes".
                  The two episodes with him in the coma are so good. Half of the episodes are spent trolling the audience that watched it just for a gangster show. Then it has the moment where Paulie is talking and talking and in his coma Tony is banging on the wall "WILL YOU SHUT UP IN THERE."

Comment

• YESSsss, god yes. Love the hospital eps.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Great episodes, for sure. Really good showcase for Gandolfini to show off his acting chops, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Last night I learned that the hot chick on Wipeout was the hot chick in the movie SPLINTER. I have no other point to this post so I will now take a small bow.
                        Really????? I really loved Splinter. Shea Whigham FTW!

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                        Almost finished the first season of The Wire. Soo good man.

PROP JOE!
                        Amazing how smaller characters became some of my favorites later on. Such as Prop Joe.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Prop Joe doesn't remain very small from S3 on though.

Comment

• I meant from season 1 and 2. They then develop into fully formed characters.

... and he's a big guy from the get go....
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Prop Joe doesn't remain very small from S3 on though.
                              Prop Joe doesn't remain very small. Ever.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Currently going through Breaking Bad from the beginning again. Man I love Badger still. "HELICOPTER BITCH!"
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X