No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So that first episode of AHS 84 was kinda rough. Usually the first episodes of the season are pretty good in so much that it hooks me in but this felt like a bad parody in most parts. If that is what they are going for then they nailed it but I have a feeling that wasn't the case.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• we have finished like 8 seasons of Below Deck. Now I have nothing to watch.

:/
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Mindhunter season 2 was pretty great. Hope it doesn't take years to get season 3.

Comment

• The Good Place final season started off pretty strong. Sad it's almost over, but it's been a great run so far.

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of Emergence. I dig Allison Tolman and Clancy Brown and I read that Terry O'Quinn shows up in like the third episode so why not.

Been looking for a good mystery box show and based on the first episode, this may fit the bill.

Comment

• Big Mouth Season Three.

I laughed my ass off during the first two seasons. The showrunners pushed the boundaries as far as they could and still managed to not come off as pervy. This is a show about little kids after all.

But this season it's just gotten stale. Barely managed a chuckle and this solidified a criticism my best friend had when the show first dropped. If a show can't motivate you with its characters and only relies on raunch for laughs, then it's gonna get old after awhile. And he's right.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Succession is really incredible. Glad I jumped in before the season started. I saw someone say that Succession is like HBO figuring out the Lannister in-fighting was the best part of Game of Thrones, and made that. But it also shows that the GoT quote about "men having discussions in great halls" really makes for good fucking TV. It's just smart as hell writing through every scene.

Tom's "the sad I feel with you" moment was so fucking good. Like, it cannot be overstated. And Culkin is kind of a revelation, and I can't wait to see what he does next season after the hostage situation. I also was thinking about this last night, but Brian Cox might be one of my favorite actors ever. I went through his filmography on IMDB and kept saying "oh yeeeeeeah" to like half of his work that I love to death.

Comment

• The Dana Carvey Show.

Still funny.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I hope Lindelof doesn't fuck it up by the end. That first episode of Watchmen rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      I hope Lindelof doesn't fuck it up by the end. That first episode of Watchmen rules.

Seriously, it may not end up being good but it has my attention. And that score OWNS.

Comment

• Watchmen was dope. Reznor and Atticus doing the score definitely adds to it a whole bunch. Tim Blake Nelson is awesome.

Comment

• Reznor & Atticus really do great stuff. If you'd have told me Reznor would be doing score's when I was a teenager I would have seriously questioned your sanity and yet here we are and he kills it pretty much every time.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• DVR'ed Watchmen and just, uh, watched it. Loved every second of it and I'm in for the long haul.

Comment

• First episode of the new Castle Rock season was pretty good. Caplan is great so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                DVR'ed Watchmen and just, uh, watched it. Loved every second of it and I'm in for the long haul.
                                I watched the episode as it's HBO's free weekend. Now I wish I had HBO but fuuuuuu that.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X