No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first episode of The Boys was pretty entertaining. Fucking love Karl Urban.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched first couple episodes of Succession. Kind of love it, but have no idea where it's going or what it's really going for. It's hilarious but also deeply cynical and mean spirited in parts. Kulkin is a scene stealer every time.

Comment

• I ended up binging The Boys over the weekend. It kind of ended with a whimper but overall it was really entertaining and looked great. I like that Amazoj threw enough money at it for theatrical release production values. I'm interested to see where they go in season two. I don't know if this was an ongoing series or just a miniseries in comic book form.

Comment

• Still totally sucked into Below Deck. We've watched like 4 seasons so far. Hannah can get it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• We watched that 90210 thing last night, and I swear I could see Sarah's soul crumble before my eyes as we realized what an unholy nightmare it was. 15 minutes and we turned it off. What a god-awful idea this was.

Also, Tori Spelling can no longer move her face, so thanks for those nightmares!
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• The new season of Glow is great so far. There's not as much wrestling but that has allowed for a lot more character stuff and boobs.

Comment

• Nobody watching "City on a hill"?

While basically a limited TV series version of "The Town" and incidentally produced by Affleck and Damon as well, it is really solid crime drama. And damn, greasy asshole Bacon is the crispiest bacon! He really shines in his role as I don´t give a fuck cop. But he and the more than solid assemble (watching Wire-alumni Seth Gilliam play a priest is downright offputting though!) is almost outshined by Aldis Hodge, playing an attorney in an uneasy alliance with assbacon. This guy will go places!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  The new season of Glow is great so far. There's not as much wrestling but that has allowed for a lot more character stuff and boobs.
                  Save for that late development with Bash (full-on "...the fuck?!" territory where it turns into the dark side of a Three's Company episode), I'd go as far to call this the best season so far.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I agree. But they've hinted at that stuff about Bash since the first season, I don't think it's completely out of left field.

Comment

• a few eps into the new season of Mindhunter and goddamn is this show great.

Comment

• Sarah watched a couple the other night and told me I HAVE to check it out. Interesting, bc I didn't like the first at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Sarah watched a couple the other night and told me I HAVE to check it out. Interesting, bc I didn't like the first at all.
                          I find this season much more interesting so far

Comment

• Below Deck continues to be my new favorite show. Even got Ari into it a bit. hahah.

All of these women are fucking red flag nuts and it's great to watch each dude try to bang them and not realize it until it's too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I find this season much more interesting so far
                              It's not as sensational as the first season in that it follows a specific case rather than a highlight reel of fucked up serial killers. I liked it better because of that, to be honest.

The Dark Crystal show fucking rules, btw.

Comment

• Still finishing up Mindhunter season 2. That Charles Manson scene was fucking great. Crazy that it's the same guy from Justified (and Once Upon a time in Hollywood). He was so goddamn good in that scene. Really didn't see some of the stuff happening in regards to the kid. Crazy shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X