What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hannah is fucking HOT.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And she's got a super hot accent.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        I saw some of that Below Deck show the other day. A couple of dudes were talking about wanting to motorboat someone named Hannah. And let me tell you, dear readers, Hannah could get it.
        Pics or your muddah trucka's are making up shows again.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I saw an episode or two way back, Josh. It's real. Hannah, if I remember, looks a bit like Joey Lauren Adams.

I'd watch more, but while flipping channels, I saw The Godfather was on. Sonny getting massacred trumps any reality show, boobs or no.

There. I said it, it's out there now, and we all have to deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            And she's got a super hot accent.
            It was on mute so I didn't hear what she sounded like. Gonna have to actually watch an episode now.

Comment

• Still don't see pics AND I don't trust google because I know you guys would go the extra mile to make fake web pages to mess with me.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Its legit our new favorite show.

Comment

• Soooo hot.

Comment

• Co-sign

Comment

Soooo hot.
                      I'd let her get me pregnant on the first date. GOOOOOOD GOD ALMIGHTY

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        I'd let her get me pregnant on the first date. GOOOOOOD GOD ALMIGHTY
                        Looks like she'd be down with that, Josh.

Comment

• Stranger Things season 3 was dope. Probably my favorite season. So tight with no wasted time IMO.

Comment

• I agree. That last speech was a real tear-jerker, though.

Remember season one where Steve Harrington kinda sucked but he's turned out to be the best character on the show?

Comment

Stranger Things season 3 was dope. Probably my favorite season. So tight with no wasted time IMO.
                                Spoiler: Spoilers, Yo! 
                              The Neverending Story bit is rightfully getting shit on. Stops the tension cold just for a Goddamn "Hey, 'member da 80s!?" bit. But I found the New Coke/Carpenter's The Thing conversation to be equally grating.

That aside, I too quite enjoyed this season and appreciated that melancholy cliff-hanger. Will it all be retconned? I'd be shocked if it wasn't. But it left me curious to see how the Duffers plan on wrapping this up next year.

Smartest thing they could have ever done was depowering Eleven.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That new Watchmen trailer looks dope as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X