No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That’s what your mom said decades ago, too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
      That’s what your mom said decades ago, too!
      I wouldn't know, I'm ADOPTED!!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just finished our rewatch of Stranger things. The ending of season 2 killed both of us this go around. Fucking happy endings man.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uaJcZ6yAejI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• that looks pretty funny. That Orson Wells shot lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Just finished our rewatch of Stranger things. The ending of season 2 killed both of us this go around. Fucking happy endings man.
              Besides the gimmicks of the 80's-style shopping mall and New Coke (the latter I am a total sucker for), what does this new season have going for it?
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• A conclusion of the story? I dunno. You're the one who bought a new coke, i just like the scifi shit.

Comment

• Don't judge meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I do wish they would call it a day after this season though.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I thought that was the plan? I mean, I didn't even want season 2 but after a rewatch it works pretty well, better than the first time, but I can't foresee caring after a 3rd season unless they have some twist to change up the formula or something.

Then again I'm that asshole that fucking WANTS MORE of 008 and her punk gang.

Comment

• I want to say they said it was a five year plan? Correct me, Anderson.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Then again I'm that asshole that fucking WANTS MORE of 008 and her punk gang.
                        yeah I'd actually be way more into that.

Comment

• Good god why
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Tired of precocious pre-teens. Gimme beer swilling cigarette smoking punk kids that fuck and fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Tired of precocious pre-teens. Gimme beer swilling cigarette smoking punk kids that fuck and fight.
                              Yeah boyyyeee

Comment

• Looks like there are three of us who'd rather follow that crew now.

Comment

Working...
                                X