No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swamp was good. Loved the body horror shit.

NOS4A2. Even though they changed it from the book, it's pretty interesting so far. I appreciate that the first episode is just like "HERE ARE SOME WEIRD IDEAS. NO WE ARE NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN SHIT YET. JUST RELAX" instead of lots of exposition.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finished S1 of Fleabag. Pretty damn great. Going to start S2 this week hopefully.

Comment

• Finished Fleabag S2. That final episode is devastating.

Comment

• I work so much that I have no clue what half of the shit in here even is. You guys could be making up shows and I'd have no idea. Fucking Fleabag? Can't be real. And if it is, well fuck man, SOMEBODY GOTTA TOW ALL THAT SHIT.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            NOS4A2. Even though they changed it from the book, it's pretty interesting so far. I appreciate that the first episode is just like "HERE ARE SOME WEIRD IDEAS. NO WE ARE NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN SHIT YET. JUST RELAX" instead of lots of exposition.
            second episode was pretty great. They are just powering through shit with zero explanation so far and I love that.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              I work so much that I have no clue what half of the shit in here even is. You guys could be making up shows and I'd have no idea. Fucking Fleabag? Can't be real. And if it is, well fuck man, SOMEBODY GOTTA TOW ALL THAT SHIT.

Dude, I know how you feel. I haven't even started season 2 of Hotel Hotdog yet, and I'm like 7 episodes behind on Child Prison: Montreal. I've heard Train Buddies, The Dumpster at Sundown, and Old West Grandpa are amazing too. And don't even get me started on Ice Boys: Adventures on Denali. So many great shows, it's ridiculous.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Child Prison: Montreal is great but it's not quite to the standards of Child Prison: St. Petersburg.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Child Prison: Montreal is great but it's not quite to the standards of Child Prison: St. Petersburg.

I hear ya, brother. That orphan kid (I think has name was Botchco Klumpton?) really stole that season.

Comment

• Finished CHERNOBYL last night. Honestly, this is one of the very best things that I've seen on HBO. Be warned, it's grim as hell.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                      I hear ya, brother. That orphan kid (I think has name was Botchco Klumpton?) really stole that season.

Safety scissors will still pop an eyeball out.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Child Prison: Montreal is great but it's not quite to the standards of Child Prison: St. Petersburg.
                        Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        Dude, I know how you feel. I haven't even started season 2 of Hotel Hotdog yet, and I'm like 7 episodes behind on Child Prison: Montreal. I've heard Train Buddies, The Dumpster at Sundown, and Old West Grandpa are amazing too. And don't even get me started on Ice Boys: Adventures on Denali. So many great shows, it's ridiculous.
                        Is it sad that I would watch Child Prison AND Ice Boys? Old West Grandpa might get a chance depending on the ads they put out.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Is it sad that I would watch Child Prison AND Ice Boys? Old West Grandpa might get a chance depending on the ads they put out.

Oh, we both know you'd be the first to binge watch the hell out of Old West Grandpa.

Comment

• Old West Grandpa truly hits it's stride after the "Shitkickers of Spitwater Gulch " episode. Seriously grizzled geezers on display.

Just sayin'.

I've yet to catch The Dumpster at Sundown. They're still on Season 2, right? With Christina Hendricks and Katee Sackoff doing things?

Comment

• Why aren't we in charge of TV programming?

Comment

• "Brain Dead TV" DOES have a nice ring to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X