No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• without them we wouldn't have gotten Bortus and his his husband at the dance club.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fair point!
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Legit love Bortus so much
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finally finished American Crime Story: Versace last night. Really good. The last two episodes getting into Andrew's life and his crazy father were incredible. I'd be into more of a biography series about Versace using the same actors. Ricky Martin is actually really good as Versace's partner that the family just disregards completely.

Comment

• I gave up on that season midway through. La Vida Loca was pretty decent though.

Comment

• His work in the last episode, even though pretty brief, is awesome. They fucked over the real life partner so fucking bad.

Comment

• Chernobyl is extremely engaging and woefully depressing in equal measure.

Can’t believe the same man who wrote the Harland Williams astronaut movie is the creator of this miniseries.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I started the first episode and then decided I didn't want to be depressed more than I am. Hopefully get to that at some point.

Comment

• It’s a rough one to be sure. Even handed storytelling though, which is rare in this day and age.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• finished the first episode.

oof.

what a cluster.

Comment

• What We Do In The Shadows continues to be fucking AMAZING.

The vampire orgy episode was hilarious.

Guillermo's anxiety over inviting his virgin friend to the house throughout the episode was PERFECT with the ending.

The actress playing Nadja is my fucking JAM. So goddamn hot.

Comment

• Finale of What We Do was perfect. The stuff with the DNA testing was hilarious.

"DID YOU STEAL MY SPERM?! WITCHES ONCE STOLE MY SPERM!"

Comment

• First episode of Good Omens was pretty great. For once I like David Tennant.

Comment

• Started CATCH 22. First episode was ok, not sure if we feel compelled to watch the rest.
                              Started ALTERED CARBON. We're two episodes in and enjoying it. As my wife put it, this is BLADE RUNNER meets WESTWORLD. Digging it...I think we'll plow through this.

GOOD OMENS is next.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Looking forward to starting Swamp Thing this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X