No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannot fucking wait. The first season was so goddamn good.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• jesus christ, Jon Glaser Loves Gear is fucking KILLING it this season. This week's episode started with curling and ended with him trying to start a whole new movement of "gearing" after his wife tried giving him an intervention.

So goddamn good.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rob, thank you for getting me into The Orville! Thursday’s episode wasn’t the strongest offering, but it’s still so enjoyable. The whole show is way better than I was expecting.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• It takes a bit to find its footing in the first season but this season has been aces. Glad you dig it!

Comment

• oh man, this season of 60 Days In was pretty great. That fucking cop is such a goddamn idiot, holy shit. Cannot wait for the reunion ep this week. Feel like shit is going to go down. What a maroon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              The Passage continues to be b-movie entertaining. Shit really picked up in the last 2 episodes.
              One episode left of this and it really worked for me on a B-Movie level. By the end it's Aliens but with vampires and shit and I liked it. It's teasing some shit that I doubt we'll ever get to see but I may have to check out the books now. Fun but disposable and sometimes I just need that.

Comment

• OMG that last shot of The Passage was LEGIT b-movie awesome and goddammit I know we'll probably never see another season. I hope so, but doubt it.

That being said, it doesn't pull a The 4400 and end without any sort of resolution so if you have time to burn and want to watch Zack Morris fight vampires, then check it out.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YEG3bmU_WaI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• that's a great fucking trailer. I also totally forgot that Jake Busey is in this season. YAY

Comment

• OUT HERE ON THE NOSE
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What We Do in the Shadows TV show is pretty fucking funny. Totally on board after that first episode. The psychic vampire being Nate from The Office was inspired.

Comment

• Gonna have to watch that when Sarah gets back.

Comment

• Lesley and I were laughing pretty hard. There is a joke about racism in it that had us fucking dying.

Comment

• haha, that new Twilight Zone sounds fucking terrible. I'd rather just watch the originals, the 90's version, the og Outer Limits, the 90's Outer Limits, Dimension 404, or Black Mirror...

Comment

• Nothing will ever surpass Serling, not even now.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X