No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. Quality TV is out there in abundance. But it is still highly recommended. It should be right down your alley.

Comment

• Added it to my list Jan!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yay! You won´t regret it (I hope )!

Comment

• the new season of 60 Days In started last night. Fuck to the yes. So good. That Mexican dude who was in the Latin Kings and thinking he was hot shit was already fucking up 1 hour in. Love it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• we burned through the first season of The Fix. Your mileage will vary depending on the comedians but I fucking love Jimmy Carr and Katherine Ryan. D.L. was a good addition. Holy shit does Howie Mandel come off like a prick which isn't surprising, but jesus.

Comment

• Watched the first episode of Bodyguard. That opening 15 minutes or so is tense as hell. I am in for finishing this off.

Comment

• It's good. It falls apart a bit in the final episode but it's solid. There are some good plot twists along the way so don't read up on the coming episodes.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• 24 Hours to Hell and Back is the best goddamn Gordon Ramsay show.

Comment

• Watched SALT FAT ACID HEAT on Netflix. I had heard about the book, and wanted something quick and easy to put on in the background. I really appreciated the show, because it taught you about the actual art of cooking. What do these four things do to food, how does it affect flavor, and how do you utilize them in your cooking. We are trying to eat out WAY less this year and save more money so I've been wanting to get deeper into cooking, and this show helped a lot. I recommend it for anyone that actually cares about how cooking works.

The website has the recipe for the buck wild looking short ribs she makes in the finale. I am definitely making those.

Comment

• yeah. that show isn't too shabby.

Comment

• Finishing up the first season of The Orville so I can catch up. Man, it took a few eps but this show totally still scratches that TNG itch I need. Sorry STiscovery. You are still terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Finishing up the first season of The Orville so I can catch up. Man, it took a few eps but this show totally still scratches that TNG itch I need. Sorry STiscovery. You are still terrible.
                          Where do you watch The Orville? I watched a RLM review of discovery. Ewww.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Hulu has them all

Comment

• checked out the first two episodes of Valley of the Boom on NatGeo. Dig it a bunch. The stuff with Steve Zahn is fucking great.

Comment

• so Ryan Murphy is creating a prequel series to One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest called Ratched?

I mean, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X