No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we made it four or five episodes into American Gods before we fell off. We didn't dislike it, we just skipped an episode and never got back into it. We decided if S2 gets good reviews we'll go back for both. I dunno though. It's my favorite book, so my expectations are pretty beyond most I'd guess.

Comment

• I watched the first, liked it, but fell through it and didn't go back.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• We liked AMERICAN GODS a lot. It's surreal and doesn't always gel, but the parts that work REALLY work. We're looking forward to S2, even though it'll probably have a very different look and feel compared to S1.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Decided to check out The Sarah Connor Chronicles since the first season was like 6 bucks on iTunes.

Not bad considering what it is. I mean, Summer Glau is the same character in everything she's in but at least she's easy on the eyes. Lena Headly is pretty decent as Sarah. I do dig that this takes place after T2 and ignores everything. That being said, I'm sure I'll get hooked and love it only to have it not end in a satisfying way.

I just really fucking love the Terminator universe dammit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Second season of Trial and Error has gone full slapstick. I dig it. MURDER BOARD! MURDER BOARD!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Decided to check out The Sarah Connor Chronicles since the first season was like 6 bucks on iTunes.

Not bad considering what it is. I mean, Summer Glau is the same character in everything she's in but at least she's easy on the eyes. Lena Headly is pretty decent as Sarah. I do dig that this takes place after T2 and ignores everything. That being said, I'm sure I'll get hooked and love it only to have it not end in a satisfying way.

I just really fucking love the Terminator universe dammit.
              Yes. Yes you will, and it does.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Sarah Connor Chronicles was so much fucking better than it had ANY RIGHT TO BE.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• No one watching Sharp Objects?Shit is really good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    The Sarah Connor Chronicles was so much fucking better than it had ANY RIGHT TO BE.
                    Truth.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• First episode of Castle Rock was dooooope. I am so fucking in, goddamn.

Comment

• It was really good. I'm sure I'm missing plenty of King references but the story seems pretty weird so far. I'm into it.

Comment

• Watched all three episodes. Love it so far.

Comment

• Checked out the fourth episode in Castle Rock. Love this fucking show.

"I swear, I never touched you..." OH. SNAP.

Comment

• is anyone else watching Castle Rock? All caught up and this show is kicking my ass so far. Love it. Scott Glenn is fucking killing it.

That scene in the woods was fucking great.

Comment

• I'll watch it when it wraps up. I really don't like Hulu, but I like their shows.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X