No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The third episode was the peak but it was all pretty funny.

Comment

• Checked out that new Gordon Ramsay show (I'm a sucker for Ramsay) 24 Hours to Hell and Back. Goddamn that was some quality reality tv for the first episode. The owner of the restaurant was fucking AMAZING in the way he was completely broken and crazy.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I saw a commercial for that and thought it looked really good. I suppose it'll pop up on Hulu soon, right?

Comment

• probably.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Netflix picked up the next season of Lucifer. I'm not a fan, but Matt seems to be.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• just saw that. Pumped as hell (no pun intended). We love the show, and knowing that it's going to be on Netflix means that they go a little bit further with the raciness.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Netflix picked up the next season of Lucifer. I'm not a fan, but Matt seems to be.
                I am too. It's light, breezy fun. The lead is great. The chick, not so much, but the surrounding cast is great as well.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Having finished Sens8, I can say it is one of my favorite TV series of all time.

That finale was rushed, having to condense 3 seasons into the runtime of 3 episodes, but still we got an ending. The Wachowskis and Straczynski couldn't have made better than that. Whatever shortcomings the series had was overcome by the audacity of the concept and mainly, it's amazing cast. Seriously, it was rock-solid.

The Wire spoke to my mind, and still does.

Sens8 speaks directly to my heart.

Comment

• Finished S1 of GLOW. It's pretty great, and I think we're gonna dive into S2 tonight.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• So far season two is even better. Episodes 6 through 8 are incredible.

Comment

• GLOW s02 is right up next. Loved the first one.

Just gonna finish Jessica Jones, s02, but so far it's a chore.

Comment

• Sacha Baron Cohen has been filming a new show undercover for the last year.

yes.

Comment

• I'm still shocked he didn't edit into a movie. But, last I heard he's got about 20-22 hours of broadcast worthy material.

Insane.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Finished S2 of GLOW last night. Really quite wonderful, and S2E8 was glorious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Finished S2 of GLOW last night. Really quite wonderful, and S2E8 was glorious.

I feel like I watched a different Season 2. It was OK, on par with S1.

Comment

Working...
                                X