No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, that was probably my biggest gripe. The whole story was just so freaking bizarre.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Evil Genius. Docuseries on Netflix about that pizza delivery dude who robbed a bank with a bomb strapped around his neck from the 2000's Pretty interesting.

Sarah and I watched it too. Not are gripping as Making a Murderer, but still very interesting and completely bizarre.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• The new episodes of Arrested Development are pretty good actually. Makes a huge difference not splitting up the entire cast. Loved seeing Kyle Mooney show up.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• About a third of the way into S4 of THE AMERICANS. Man this show...
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            About a third of the way into S4 of THE AMERICANS. Man this show...

Long weekend. Decided to sit down and get caught up on this season. FX's bullshit DVR rules suck shit. They removed the first 6 episodes of the season, and put the rest on demand only.

Comment

• that's weird. We've got all 9 episodes of S6 just fine on our DVR, and we're all set for the finale on Wednesday.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I use PS Vue for my cable stuff, and FX just takes shit off the digital streaming platforms. It's not on my friends Sling either. I was going to borrow the login to watch it. I guess I won't be bothering with Legion either, they did the same with it.

Comment

• ah, ok. I've got DirectTV.

Comment

• Documental (on Prime) is ridiculous. Ten (Japanese?) Comedians locked in a room for six hours. The last one to laugh gets a ¥10,000,000 prize. The first couple episodes are a slow burn- funny because of the constant tension in the room- then it gets crazy. My back hurt from laughing so hard.

Comment

• Watching Vida on Starz. It's Chicana/o/x as fuck. Enjoying it a lot so far. First season is short, it ends next week apparently with the 6th episode. Hoping it gets renewed.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                        Watching Vida on Starz. It's Chicana/o/x as fuck. Enjoying it a lot so far. First season is short, it ends next week apparently with the 6th episode. Hoping it gets renewed.
                        Didn’t one of the episodes open with a strap attack?
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Documental (on Prime) is ridiculous. Ten (Japanese?) Comedians locked in a room for six hours. The last one to laugh gets a ¥10,000,000 prize. The first couple episodes are a slow burn- funny because of the constant tension in the room- then it gets crazy. My back hurt from laughing so hard.
                          OMG SOMEONE ELSE HAS SEEN THIS. It's great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Didn’t one of the episodes open with a strap attack?
                            Sure did.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              OMG SOMEONE ELSE HAS SEEN THIS. It's great.
                              Don't make me pop your asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Documental (on Prime) is ridiculous. Ten (Japanese?) Comedians locked in a room for six hours. The last one to laugh gets a ¥10,000,000 prize. The first couple episodes are a slow burn- funny because of the constant tension in the room- then it gets crazy. My back hurt from laughing so hard.
                                INTERESTED.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X