No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scooby Doo episode of Supernatural was perfect. Just enough of both to be enjoyable.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dug the latest Roseanne episode. The stuff with Darlene's kid being a cunt is exactly like my step sisters. They act the same way and my dad/stepmom hardly discipline. They need Roseanne. hahah
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Finished the second season of Santa Clarita Diet last night. It's way better than the first season. The set-up for the third season, if there is one, is great.
        Oh cool. I liked the first season well enough.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Scooby Doo episode of Supernatural was perfect. Just enough of both to be enjoyable.
          Yeah, this was a fun episode.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Dug the latest Roseanne episode. The stuff with Darlene's kid being a cunt is exactly like my step sisters. They act the same way and my dad/stepmom hardly discipline. They need Roseanne. hahah
            Yep, loved Roseanne trying to drown her in the sink. Also John Goodman is a national treasure.

Originally posted by Fil View Post
            Yeah, this was a fun episode.
            Yeah, not much of the overall arc in that episode but so much fun.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Teddy Perkins episode of Atlanta is a trip.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Silicon Valley continues to be amazing. Jian-Yang is the fucking best.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Roseanne was pretty funny this week. Jackie is the MVP.

"She's lonely, goes for days without speaking to a human, and has a lot of free time.."
                  "STOP! I already said the same comforting things to her"

Comment

Roseanne was pretty funny this week. Jackie is the MVP.

"She's lonely, goes for days without speaking to a human, and has a lot of free time.."
                    "STOP! I already said the same comforting things to her"
                    Yeah everybody flipping over the maga shit are missing some quality sitcom goodness.

Comment

• That episode of Atlanta from last week with dude going to get the piano. Holy shit what a fucking nightmare.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        That episode of Atlanta from last week with dude going to get the piano. Holy shit what a fucking nightmare.

Heh, seriously, such a great episode. I would have been out of there as soon as he popped out the shadow. I have to watch it again, so many references I'm sure I missed. Also, "google Sammy Sosa Hat" was fucking great.

Comment

• I can't believe they actually brought The Joker into the fold on Gotham.

Comment

• the cold open to this week's Brooklyn 99 was amazing. I'm sad this show is ending.

Comment

• Watched the first episode of LOST IN SPACE. Seems ok. Not great but not bad. The new robot is pretty effing sweet, that's for sure.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

the cold open to this week's Brooklyn 99 was amazing. I'm sad this show is ending.
                                It is????
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X