No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently child death doesn't get Rob's jimmies rustled.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I instead watched more of Life's Too Short. The Star Wars episode was full of awesome. Warwick in the teddy bear costume made me lose my shit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Life's Too Short fell off hard after that episode. I think we watched one and half more episodes and were done with it.

Comment

• Ricky Gervais should stop talking for a few years.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I hear you (RE GAME OF THRONES RERB). I think you'll start to appreciate it more once they're out of Winterfell. Plus you really need to make it to ep 4 for shit to get really real. But rules are rules so hopefully by ep three you're in. If not, at least you tried.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Blazed through Jerstiferd season 1 and 2 while at the table.

Season 2 was not very good. The actress who played Grand Poobah Weed Mom was good, but it meandered for no good reason for too long. And the whole ex-wife subplot was pretty dumb.

Started season 3 yesterday and right off the bat Hitman draws on Quinn, who actually ended up doing a great job as a creepy fucking stooge with a silly hat.

Wait, silly hat versus cool hat? It's just like the Dark Knight Rises, man. It's like poetry, they rhyme.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post

Season 2 was not very good. The actress who played Grand Poobah Weed Mom was good, but it meandered for no good reason for too long. And the whole ex-wife subplot was pretty dumb.

Yep, my thoughts exactly. So much nothing happened during long stretches of that season. Season 3 is so much better.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Grand Poobah Weed Mom was also the buffalo heifer in Lonesome Dove. The more you know....
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    Ricky Gervais should stop talking for a few years.
                    Yup, dude is hilarious but he kind of killed the show for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      I hear you (RE GAME OF THRONES RERB). I think you'll start to appreciate it more once they're out of Winterfell. Plus you really need to make it to ep 4 for shit to get really real. But rules are rules so hopefully by ep three you're in. If not, at least you tried.
                      THIS. Actually, shit starts kicking in with episode 2. Some slow burns in a couple of the character threads, but a very satisfying episode. Also, hey, the Dinklage is in full effect.

Comment

• Watching The Wire again, well for the first time all the way through. I made it to season 3 the first time and then got sidetracked. Currently half way through season 1 already. I love you HBO GO.

Comment

• Please tell me The Wire picks up after the first two eps. It did nothing for me during the first two. Not sure what it is but I was kind of meh during those two eps.

Comment

• Considering I thought it was great from the first episode (love inner city cop dramas) shit definitely picks up once Omar is introduced. And I believe he is introduced in the 3rd episode.

Comment

• Calling The Wire "meh" is like calling oxygen "overated".
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I can't give him any shit as I feel the same way about Game of Thrones at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X