No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Roseanne reboot was actually pretty funny. I've always loved the show so I'm an easy mark but even Lesley seemed really into it. Super weird to hear a laugh track though. I missed Dan so much.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Well, I definitely need to check that out now.

I gave Santa Clarita Diet a shot yesterday since I see a new season was released. It's not bad! I think if Olyphant or Barrymore played it even remotely straight it would be godawful but the exaggerated performances sell it.
      I liked it. The wife made me watch it. It's not as fun as iZombie, which I like, but it's cool.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      The Roseanne reboot was actually pretty funny. I've always loved the show so I'm an easy mark but even Lesley seemed really into it. Super weird to hear a laugh track though. I missed Dan so much.
      I tried. Fuck that Trump garbage shit.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Trump garbage? They argued for like half an episode and neither side won the argument. Honestly, it was probably the truest representation of how families truly are after this election. I mean, maybe because you live in the world of Canadia you don't have conversations like that, but it was like looking in a fucking mirror to my family.

Yeah I have some people who voted Trump in my family but I don't lump them into the ALT RIGHT RACIST bin. They honestly just got duped but they also haven't doubled down on their wrongness. I dunno, the Trump shit made sense in the show to me and didn't effect my enjoyment. Jackie was the best.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Maybe Dan will join crossfit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Trump garbage? They argued for like half an episode and neither side won the argument. Honestly, it was probably the truest representation of how families truly are after this election. I mean, maybe because you live in the world of Canadia you don't have conversations like that, but it was like looking in a fucking mirror to my family.

Yeah I have some people who voted Trump in my family but I don't lump them into the ALT RIGHT RACIST bin. They honestly just got duped but they also haven't doubled down on their wrongness. I dunno, the Trump shit made sense in the show to me and didn't effect my enjoyment. Jackie was the best.
            Roseanne is a Trumpette. If she was drowning in the front of me, I'd wonder what I should have for lunch.

Comment

Maybe Dan will join crossfit.
              You're jealous of my fitness. Bask in it. Let it permeate you.

Seriously, I always hated Roseanne. I'd punch the fuck out of her for fun for millennia.

Comment

• I dunno man. I'm pretty fucking liberal and her views don't bother me in the context of the show. But again, I have those types of conversations with my family on the regular.

Comment

• Roseanne THE SHOW was great. The person may not be but who is in Hollywood? As for the show it was fucking hilarious. And yeah, that's how families deal with that kind of shit which is why the show always worked so well, people identify with it.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yeah, Roseanne was the first sticom where it felt like my family was represented on tv. I mean I love campy shit like the TGIF stuff but that's just because it was wish fullfillment. Like I wished I had a family like Full House when I was a kid because it looked fun to not be poor.

Comment

yeah, Roseanne was the first sticom where it felt like my family was represented on tv. I mean I love campy shit like the TGIF stuff but that's just because it was wish fullfillment. Like I wished I had a family like Full House when I was a kid because it looked fun to not be poor.
                      Yep, ALL OF THIS.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Goddamn I'm happy to avoid this crap.

Comment

• Not like we don't have political debates here, but you guys are extreme.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Not like we don't have political debates here, but you guys are extreme.
                            Shit happens when you party naked.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So Martin's line in the sand is Roseanne?

hahahah

Comment

• I have no lines, just hatred to give to specific targets.

Comment

Working...
                                X