What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Started the Star Trek episode of Black Mirror and lunch. Very bummed I didn't get to finish it because so far it's great.
      Spoiler: meth Damon 
    can't believe that dude is playing a total creep again. Who would've thought?!
    I want a whole show of Cristin Miloti being super hot and badass.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hell yes, Rob.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      No way man, Arkangel is fucking brutal. Crocodile is definitely the weakest of this bunch by a country mile. Kill the DJ was incredible.
      The ending of Arkangel made me want to throw up because it escalated so fast, for sure. It was such a slow burn before that part that I kind of fell out with it, I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Hell yes, Rob.

The ending of Arkangel made me want to throw up because it escalated so fast, for sure. It was such a slow burn before that part that I kind of fell out with it, I think.
        You're in for a treat when your kid hits those teen years!

Comment

• That's why it killed me. Like, can it be that sudden? Fuuuuck me.

Comment

• Were you an only child? Because I remember watching shit with my sister and brother escalate SO fast with my parents.

Comment

• Now that you mention it, I blocked all that shit out until right now. I'm remembering a particularly bad one when my sister came home for lunch during high school. Holy shit.

My kid will be different! OLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

• did any of you watch the new X-Files episode? Jesus christ, what the fuck is Chris Carter smoking....
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Didn't watch the previous season.

Comment

• they basically retconned it to a point....

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Didn't watch the previous season.
                      You should at least watch the Werewolf episode with Kumail Nanjiani and Rhys Darby. It was the best episode, probably because it was written by Darin Morgan way back during the original run.

Comment

• That Unabomber show on Netflix starring Paul Bettany as Ted and Sam Worthington as the dude that helped capture him. Someone told me it was like Mindhunters so I gave it a go. It's not bad per se but the only real interesting performance in it is Paul Bettany and he's not in it all that much for the first 4-5 episodes. When he's on screen though, he kills it. It's not terrible but it's not as good as I was led to believe.

Comment

• The new season of 60 Days In is fucking fantastic. God I love this show. Nate is the goddamn man and best participant they've ever had. It's crazy to see how ingrained he gets and the respect that gets thrown his way.

Legit seems like the only people worth a damn on this show are ex-Marines.

Comment

• Spent the day sick yesterday and watched most of the new season of Black Mirror. Still sick, probably watch the last episode today, have The Gifted and Runaways to maybe binge too.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Runaways is fantastic.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lRs72x7Lgtc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X