No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curb Your Enthusiasm is back and Larry is still the fucking king.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Forgot to mention that the new season of The Exorcist started up. I loved the first season but this episode was a bit of slow burn for me. I hope this week picks up the pace.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Gonna give The Gifted a chance tonight. It HAS to be better than Inhumans but I doubt it can reach the highs of Legion.

Comment

• Finished BIG LITTLE LIES. Highly recommended.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• American Vandal is great, you guys. Who drew the dicks??!

Comment

• so goddamn good.

Comment

• I guessed who drew the dicks correctly but was way off on motive. That show got pretty sad for the last couple episodes. Man.

Comment

• Channel Zero continues to be pretty cool.

Comment

• The Gifted is fucking awesome.

Comment

• Big Mouth is so funny. I was dying during the slumber party episode. it hits the "immature joke" button just right.

Comment

• Neo Yokio - I love it. I need to finish it, but 5 episodes in and I adore it. I also love that all the anime die hards hate it.

Good Place - Finished season 1 yesterday. I was skeptical of all the praise it got, and had no idea Joe Mande and Megan Anram were involved. It's a really great show, and kind of surprised it ended up on network TV.

And the Lore TV show hits Amazon Prime Friday. Very excited for it!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Big Mouth is so funny. I was dying during the slumber party episode. it hits the "immature joke" button just right.
                          The first episode was a bit of a slog to get through. It felt like it was trying too hard. Maybe I'll give it another chance.

Also, you guys need to check out The Gifted. X-Men are cool.

Comment

• how did Mark Linn-Baker ever get any work?

Comment

• Because you can't say no to Cousin Larry Appleton.

So the finale of Big Mouth stumbles a bit but overall the season was very entertaining. I hope they get another season.

Comment

• Mr. Robot and Riverdale return tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                X