What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTV's Next.

Haven't watched or, let alone, thought about this since 2005. Binging on YouTube and Jesus its bitchiness and obvious scripted-quips is a thing of wonder.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Wet Hot American Summer - 10 Years later.

3 episodes in and I fucking love it. It's working much better for me than the prequel so far.

Rudd is the goddamn man.

"I'm your second to worst nightmare."
      "What's my first nightmare?"
      "Me fucking your mom."

BOOMSHAKALAKA.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A COEN BROTHERS WESTERN ANTHOLOGY ON NETFLIX FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

• *snore*
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watched The Wall, the new George Lopez HBO stand up special, thought it was hilarious. Very relevant to me and my family.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• People of Earth continues to be one of my most favorite comedies on at the moment. Wish more people watched it.

Real curious as to what "activating" is going to do.

Comment

• the Weekend Update Summer Edition is exactly what SNL needs to do going forward. Just 30 mins of tight comedy with some amazing bits. Bill Hader as "The MOOCH" was fucking PERFECT.

Comment

• That MOOCH bit was great.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    *snore*
                    All for the Netflix announcement but your snore is acknowledged.

I am hot and cold on the Coens. Weird how they've become the modern day Kubrick. You just can't utter a non-positive word towards their latest effort without getting lynched. Hail, Caesar! got raved to the high-Heavens... and Ana and I switched it like after a half-hour. Unbearable. And yes that's even with my boy Channing killing it.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I give no shits about the Coens. I like some of their movies. I hate some of their movies. I do not go out of my way to watch any of their movies.

Whatever. I'll do what I want.

Comment

• BUT YOU WON'T HAVE JAMIE'S APPROVAL
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It sounds like we may be on the same page. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?!

Comment

• I actually kinda liked Hail Caesar, the Salad Dressing Dude.

It's certainly a weaker entry in their "we love Classical Hollywood" series but "No Dames" was worth the price of admission.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              It sounds like we may be on the same page. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?!
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Started, and finished Insecure yesterday. Will be watching this show after Game of Thrones now. The show had me after "Broken Pussy" in the first episode.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X