X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They had me at 80s and wrasslin.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• You see all the tits in the first episode. And I am still not convince it isn't a body double.

Comment

• Pretty seamless face-mapping it if wasn't her. It was weird that boobies only show up in the pilot. It's a good enough show that they didn't need the tits as a lure.

Comment

• The Snowfall premier was pretty good. Will definitely watch the next few episodes.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            You see all the tits in the first episode. And I am still not convince it isn't a body double.
            It wasn't a body double.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This new Castlevania show on Netflix is pretty fucking great. Trevor is fantastic.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Trying to get caught up on Preacher and Orphan Black.

Comment

• We still have half of the recent season of Doctor Who and all of American Gods yet to watch on our DVR.

Comment

• Shit. I forgot about American Gods. We have like 3 episodes of that to get through as well.

Comment

• Seriously, give Castlevania a go. Only 4 episodes. So awesome.

Comment

• Not a Marc Maron fan (WTF is beyond fucking grating to listen to) but he kills it on Glow. The whole cast is glowing, for lack of a better term.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Yeah, I don't like Maron at all but he's fantastic in GLOW.

Comment

• I've tried twice now to pick American Gods back up, but every episode is glitching so bad I can't watch it. Looks like I'll have to shelve it until Starz figures it's shit out.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• The Fall.

Half way through the second series (three were produced). I guess this is where Gillian Anderson got the idea she should be James Bond (Ummm, sure) but she's good and a pre-50 Shades Jamie Dornan as a serial killer. Appropriately creepy.

We're down to watching one episode a night, the end of each show is quite intense.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Watched Castlevania. It's great. Way funnier than I would have expected. Gory as hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X